PDA

View Full Version : B & H Class A - B Stock hydro Package Deal FOR SALE

John (Taylor) Gabrowski
04-03-2006, 07:57 PM
*B & H class A-B Pickelfork Hydro middle 1990s hull, refinished primed. This hydro is being sold with an engines and conversion parts package with available props.

Also being sold as part of the package is the following:

*Hot Rod "A" stock engine (Collectors/Racers - this was the last new parts Hot Rod built at Elk River, Minn in 1997.) This engine package has an extra Lectron class "B" carb, class "B" block, pistons, piston pins & rings and cylinder head kit to convert it to a class B Stock engine. Overall condition of the engine is that of "barely used" as well as that applies to the class B stock conversion parts. Engine and class B conversion parts stored warm, dry and well oiled.

*OMC - Evinrude Class A (APBA) stock racing engine. Engine has fresh rebuild and about 1 hours running time since overhauled. Like the Hot Rod A stock, this OMC has been sitting stored warm, dry and well oiled

*Props - Some props available, also stored.

*Package Deal For Everything Listed Above Is $6,500.00 USD$ plus shipping unless you decide to pick it all up yourself. If the offers are right, I might split up the package if it can result in selling it all.

What ever your interest is be it the package deal for all or wanting to deal with major items separately - Call me, John Taylor evenings and on weekends at: (204) 667-3815 to discuss your proposal or email me at: anzani@mts.net