Thread: Wayne Baldwin's Amazing Story: Baldy's Eual Eldred Baldwin

Threaded View

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wayne Baldwin's Amazing Story: Baldy's Eual Eldred Baldwin

I have been planning to start this thread for about a year, but first I wanted to finish AN AMAZING STORY. I am close, but we were terribly busy last year then I had the scanner quit, e mail trouble, hard drive crash etc. I hope to get back on that and finish before spring is out. In the meantime, Bill Van had asked whether or not my Dad was listed in the encyclopedia. I don't know. When I first got on BRF he wasn't. But that was a long time ago, the list is too long to check and he's gotten lots of mentions between then and now. However, there are some things never brought up, and some fun things I'd like to try. When I first started the post AN AMAZING STORY, I was just excited about finding the very motor I wanted an example of for my boat racing room. There was never a plan. The story just evolved with help and participation from many other members here. If it were not for my Dad, I never would have raced boats. During his short time of leadership he made some lasting impressions. He was both loved and criticized. But he was never ignored. What I plan to do is start out with our emergence into the sport and along the way throw in some of his greatest recipes he treated boat racing guests to from Minnesota to California, Florida to Wisconsin, Canada, Australia and West Germany. And there will be tales of hunting, chasing outlaws, and other funny stories. So get ready for another long run. This one may take some time.
    Last edited by Ron Hill; 12-29-2019 at 06:44 PM.

Thread Information