Thread: Wayne Baldwin's Amazing Story: Baldy's Eual Eldred Baldwin

Threaded View

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

#4. My parts man and best friend Joe Rome explained that to me last year. The exhaust had a lining in it that would give up after enough time and heat and collapse causing first a choke in the system, the burnout at the turnpipe out of the exhaust. As far as what choice we had, my girlfriends Dad sold New Yorker's, Newport's , Barracuda's and later on Dart's and Charger's. She was a Southern girl, and very sweet. And the Chrysler and Dodge products pumped out lots of power back then. That was the final days of muscle cars. GTX, GTO, etc. We still had respect for Detroit back then.

#5 I'm not sure what you refer to as insufferable leftists as far as the story goes.

#6 I didn't understand exactly what you were referring to about Mouse Milk when we were talking. I kind of understood a little bit, but not much. I could comment regarding comparisons with Master Oil and Mouse Milk if I had a better understanding.

#7 Bud and I were very good at that. In fact, we were so good I am almost afraid to admit it. Because it's not like we were drinking Dr.Peppers the whole trip and tossing them every fifteen minutes and had lot's of practice. It's just how uncannilyy accurate we were with a couple of bottles in a three and a half hour drive. I am a very firm advocate against doing that now, and have been for four decades. I taught my kids not to toss things out of a car. But, Baldy's is about what we did, and that was what kids did back then. Send me an email of your poem Steve. Maybe I can turn it into a song.

Thanks for your comments Steve. I have very much enjoyed your Ketzer thread, and I found more things to send you, although it will be several days. As far a messing up my thread, that doesn't happen. But, in fact I am going to take this opportunity myself for a little diversion.

No one in my family reads any of this because they know my stories. My Son in Law doesn't want me to post things about my Grand Son. He doesn't was a big exposure. So I will not post his name, or anything about him, but I can't help but looking at his pictures every day. Here are some over the last six or eight months.

Well...I couldn't do it because none I looked at were sized properly, and some would have to be edited first because they were sideways. Maybe I'll do one before I sign off
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information