Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New Member Today/Need Help

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New Member Today/Need Help

I am looking for a "full tunnel" type hull in the 12-16' range with or without a motor. I last had/was a dealer for Carlson Boats in the late 60's. One of those might do as well. How do I search this site for such boats, or put an ad that I am interested? Minus 5 in Minnesota today, so boating difficult. Thanks a lot, Charlie Mills

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure if this fits your needs. If you are planning to build, dDo a search on Google and you will find several recreations tunnels on the net eg. Tunnel King fr Glen L. If you are seeking single seater, there are some older designs out there eg AquaRod, AquaRacer etc.

For something current, check out Bob Dillon's site for the GT Pro tunnel. If you are just looking for a ready-built, walk the boat yards and you might find a gem tucked aware somewhere.

Tomtall

Default Tunnel Boats

Hi Charlie and welcome to BRF. My suggestion if you want a current built safe to drive tunnel is to look in the for sale section at this web site ------
    http://www.aprsuperleague.com/
    APR super league has many quility tunnels for sale on their web site under the "Cash from the garage" section. If your looking for a nostalgic tunnel like the Carlons you used to sell good luck, they are highly sout after by the vintage collectors and a nice one will cost you. You never know though your serch may bring something out here on BRF as well under the "Want to buy" section.

Good luck !!!

Thread Information