I sure would like to talk again to Tim, he left Michigan when we got the Butts/areowing drag boat running. I know you circle boaters are not interested in drag's back then but this is more about one of the winningest boats from 78-85 and it was on a Butts hydro. It measured out from the tip of the sponson to the after plane 14' 11". The engine was a first year V-6 Evinrude 1976 200hp on a racing V-4 midsection and gearcase. One year later Evinrude people (Tom Ireland) saved me the last of 50 factory new racing CCC engines. Tim I wish to say your a man of your word, you built one of the safest boats one would ever drive at that speed. Your boat won a total of 38 of 44 events entered. It beat Ron Jones hydro's and several others during those years. From VA to CA the aerowing was the boat to beat. I have some pictures if your intersted later I could share with you. I hope you guy's get Tim back to look at what your running, he would make suggestions that could only help you to strive and achieve your goals of safety and speed. Take care.

Pat Golba