AmberMarine.net

Thread: mud motor

Default mud motor

my latest engine/prop build, a buddy built the boat. it is the fastest mud motor as of right now he don't hit the gass till the end of the video the boat will run 44+ mph thats all we can say for now cause we gotta keep them other guys guessing, but she's got some more throttle left.... what yall think
    .<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rOTWtspcKqA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rOTWtspcKqA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

btw a stocker runs 26 to 28 mph

pretty cool for a mud motor.......where were you guys running at ?
    Im pretty sure i saw an add on SETX.com for those mud boats.
    Im also pretty sure ive seen a gator tail from lousiana run 42 mph, i think the durability of the heads, and crankshafts in those motors are questionable though......anyway, im still amazed at the stuff those things will go through

Default What Do I Think???

Seems someone asked Tommy Lasorda's opinion one time about DAve Kingman's performance....

I' made more than 5,000 mud props and I've often felt there was a ton of speed left on the table.

I'll post some pictures of my new three blade round ear, MUD PROP with the hex shaft, tomorrow or Friday....

What prop is on that MUD BOAT????
    Last edited by Ron Hill; 02-15-2013 at 09:05 PM.

yeah that one from la runs good....we wanna give em a go if they will....i wish they would have brought it with them when they came to the last mud ride...well that motor has almost 100hrs on it, that is more than most can say....... Ron i cant answer that question yet....lol

well if its held up that long......im pretty sure youve doubled the amount of time most are getting out of one

Quote Originally Posted by 50hptiller View Post
    my latest engine/prop build, a buddy built the boat. it is the fastest mud motor as of right now he don't hit the gass till the end of the video the boat will run 44+ mph thats all we can say for now cause we gotta keep them other guys guessing, but she's got some more throttle left.... what yall think
    .<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rOTWtspcKqA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rOTWtspcKqA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    One BAD *** MUD MOTOR seen it with my own eyes run last weekend !!!
    If she cant take it she cant stay !!! Borel Boats

Default Belt ratio?

I keep hearing 14: 19 ratio, but is this what most Surface drives have for a ratio?

Hardee??? You try that Signature Propeller's World's Fastest Mud Motor Propeller??

Thread Information