Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: S.R.G gettin ready

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ima75man View Post
    used my range finder, to get a distance to formula his speed. looks like 74.2 mph,also used the timer on puter to determine speed.. ya'll ain't fast enough yet.. jason you can take them on top end.. kent, looks to be close to you out of the hole..
    How did you come up with a formula like that? "Yall aint FAST enough!" I know bean is fast enough, he has ALREADY PROVED that...There's not too many that can accelerate and run top end with him, YET. That includes 88. But if you think you got what it takes then come on down and give it a shot...and bring JASON with you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MWhite View Post
    How did you come up with a formula like that? "Yall aint FAST enough!" I know bean is fast enough, he has ALREADY PROVED that...There's not too many that can accelerate and run top end with him, YET. That includes 88. But if you think you got what it takes then come on down and give it a shot...and bring JASON with you.
    HaHa lookie here a brand new SRG POT STIRER. Yea ol 88 got it handed to him didn't he? You must have been on the beach too, only one man got out there, Mr. Bean. We had a good time, I'm gunna be back, make sure you don't sit in the playpen sucking on the pacifyer this time. And ask mommie to film it for you, it will be me and Seapro this time. You guys keep me smiling .
    Ol Seapro called one of our locals over here lately and tried to deface me, put me down with my own peeps...... Well were kinda like yall, he didn't buy it and thinks your are something.?????, Get ready Seapro might be this Sat. Oh, that last 40 you built, how's it running these days?
    Helping folks out around the globe.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 88workcar View Post
    HaHa lookie here a brand new SRG POT STIRER. Yea ol 88 got it handed to him didn't he? You must have been on the beach too, only one man got out there, Mr. Bean. We had a good time, I'm gunna be back, make sure you don't sit in the playpen sucking on the pacifyer this time. And ask mommie to film it for you, it will be me and Seapro this time. You guys keep me smiling .
    Ol Seapro called one of our locals over here lately and tried to deface me, put me down with my own peeps...... Well were kinda like yall, he didn't buy it and thinks your are something.?????, Get ready Seapro might be this Sat. Oh, that last 40 you built, how's it running these days?
    hey, i wasnt saying anything bad about your boat. i was answering what someone else said about not fast enough yet. had nothing to do with you really, i was telling it like it was, which you cant handle. I know hes fast enough ,faster than you. thats until you prove other wise. so come on down show what you got, if your not then quit whining titty baby. oh, I was there gomer and not on the bank, matter of fact you pulled up beside me and showed me gps, remember.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ima75man View Post
    used my range finder, to get a distance to formula his speed. looks like 74.2 mph,also used the timer on puter to determine speed.. ya'll ain't fast enough yet.. jason you can take them on top end.. kent, looks to be close to you out of the hole..

I need one of them range finders must have gps camera to it picks up from fl. to tx. Damn i could see some deer i aint never seen !!! Were did you get it ???
    If she cant take it she cant stay !!! Borel Boats

Post Thanks / Like

hey, i wasnt saying anything bad about your boat. i was answering what someone else said about not fast enough yet. had nothing to do with you really, i was telling it like it was, which you cant handle. I know hes fast enough ,faster than you. thats until you prove other wise. so come on down show what you got, if your not then quit whining titty baby. oh, I was there gomer and not on the bank, matter of fact you pulled up beside me and showed me gps, remember.
    Mike i told you you have to be nice.
    If she cant take it she cant stay !!! Borel Boats

Post Thanks / Like

hey whats up mike, welcome to bfr smack section were the b.s. runs deep. so when is the races..........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 50hptiller View Post
    hey whats up mike, welcome to bfr smack section were the b.s. runs deep. so when is the races..........
    Hey, whats going on,

i

hey, whats going on. yes i know the bs runs deep, but i got hip waders on

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I showed some one in a boat the GPS, And I posted 74.9 that day with my stock 90. Bean showed with me checking by riding on his side 72, and Kent checked him that way and said 73. For the record, I can take it and dish it out. Bull is one thing Lies are another. Jake, your name was mentioned by our local Mercury man. Where would he get your name, I didn't tell him, he called me. The one thing that gets to me is the fact that Bean was the man in the water. Me and Bean talked, raced, horsed around, called it a day, and was good with it all. But all the rest of you want to make it into something that it was not. Matter fact I didn't even go there to race. I went to meet the SRG, and to see a fast 40. Thats what he was, fast, and I came home and bragged on Bean and his rig. I still tell folks about it, it's fast and Bean is a top notch guy. He also don't try to start crap, like some of you fine fellas. But it comes with boat racing. Better than that I love the good cop bad cop roles that you boys play. Who is gunna call me this week and be my freind for a month and tell me what a piece of crap all the rest of you are? Thats been happening since the day I came visit, hell even while I was there. Soon as me and one of you were by our selves that one of you would put the whole rest of the SRG down, some freind ship you all have. At lease yall fight the outsiders together. Thats a plus, I am not used to that style of freindship. And I like to tell the race the way it happened, like that it don't come back to bite you. Now, for what not one of you guys believed. I did indeed go there with a stock motor. It did have Chris Carson reeds in it and the oil injection removed. Otherwise S T O C K. I will be returning with a built motor...... Get ready, Bean, Kent, Gene, Cody, Mike, Hank, Jake, ect.... I have never in my life backed down from a race. I can take a loss, I can win, but I will race. I proved that, and I prove it every time I go to the river. I will run a J hydro to a full blown 300 DRAG on a Mirage, STV, Allison, what ever yall want. I love boats, I love to race. And for whom ever in gunna be my friend this month heres the # 985-519-0367 see yall soon.
    Helping folks out around the globe.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 88workcar View Post
    Yea I showed some one in a boat the GPS, And I posted 74.9 that day with my stock 90. Bean showed with me checking by riding on his side 72, and Kent checked him that way and said 73. For the record, I can take it and dish it out. Bull is one thing Lies are another. Jake, your name was mentioned by our local Mercury man. Where would he get your name, I didn't tell him, he called me. The one thing that gets to me is the fact that Bean was the man in the water. Me and Bean talked, raced, horsed around, called it a day, and was good with it all. But all the rest of you want to make it into something that it was not. Matter fact I didn't even go there to race. I went to meet the SRG, and to see a fast 40. Thats what he was, fast, and I came home and bragged on Bean and his rig. I still tell folks about it, it's fast and Bean is a top notch guy. He also don't try to start crap, like some of you fine fellas. But it comes with boat racing. Better than that I love the good cop bad cop roles that you boys play. Who is gunna call me this week and be my freind for a month and tell me what a piece of crap all the rest of you are? Thats been happening since the day I came visit, hell even while I was there. Soon as me and one of you were by our selves that one of you would put the whole rest of the SRG down, some freind ship you all have. At lease yall fight the outsiders together. Thats a plus, I am not used to that style of freindship. And I like to tell the race the way it happened, like that it don't come back to bite you. Now, for what not one of you guys believed. I did indeed go there with a stock motor. It did have Chris Carson reeds in it and the oil injection removed. Otherwise S T O C K. I will be returning with a built motor...... Get ready, Bean, Kent, Gene, Cody, Mike, Hank, Jake, ect.... I have never in my life backed down from a race. I can take a loss, I can win, but I will race. I proved that, and I prove it every time I go to the river. I will run a J hydro to a full blown 300 DRAG on a Mirage, STV, Allison, what ever yall want. I love boats, I love to race. And for whom ever in gunna be my friend this month heres the # 985-519-0367 see yall soon.
    Jason lighten up stop taking every thing so PERSONAL.Part of the fun in boat racing is the SMACK. We all know boat racers don't lie. JUST ENJOY THE BULL**** BECAUSE THATS ALL IT IS.
    Strictly business

Post Thanks / Like

Default bones

Hey, whats going on,

i

hey, whats going on. yes i know the bs runs deep, but i got hip waders on

whats up pooky, glad to see u here i think i remember that motor the ur pic, boys look real close that is a 20hp merc and it IS THE FASTEST ONE YOU WILL EVER SEE

Thread Information