Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: S.R.G gettin ready

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 88workcar View Post
    Yea I showed some one in a boat the GPS, And I posted 74.9 that day with my stock 90. Bean showed with me checking by riding on his side 72, and Kent checked him that way and said 73. For the record, I can take it and dish it out. Bull is one thing Lies are another. Jake, your name was mentioned by our local Mercury man. Where would he get your name, I didn't tell him, he called me. The one thing that gets to me is the fact that Bean was the man in the water. Me and Bean talked, raced, horsed around, called it a day, and was good with it all. But all the rest of you want to make it into something that it was not. Matter fact I didn't even go there to race. I went to meet the SRG, and to see a fast 40. Thats what he was, fast, and I came home and bragged on Bean and his rig. I still tell folks about it, it's fast and Bean is a top notch guy. He also don't try to start crap, like some of you fine fellas. But it comes with boat racing. Better than that I love the good cop bad cop roles that you boys play. Who is gunna call me this week and be my freind for a month and tell me what a piece of crap all the rest of you are? Thats been happening since the day I came visit, hell even while I was there. Soon as me and one of you were by our selves that one of you would put the whole rest of the SRG down, some freind ship you all have. At lease yall fight the outsiders together. Thats a plus, I am not used to that style of freindship. And I like to tell the race the way it happened, like that it don't come back to bite you. Now, for what not one of you guys believed. I did indeed go there with a stock motor. It did have Chris Carson reeds in it and the oil injection removed. Otherwise S T O C K. I will be returning with a built motor...... Get ready, Bean, Kent, Gene, Cody, Mike, Hank, Jake, ect.... I have never in my life backed down from a race. I can take a loss, I can win, but I will race. I proved that, and I prove it every time I go to the river. I will run a J hydro to a full blown 300 DRAG on a Mirage, STV, Allison, what ever yall want. I love boats, I love to race. And for whom ever in gunna be my friend this month heres the # 985-519-0367 see yall soon.

well jason just let me no when u coming back and i will take my trolling motor off my boat and i will be ready , and i can tell you that every srg guy is top notch people blain,craig,dale,pooky,bean,hank,cody,clayton,ect all will go out of there way to help you and we all race each other but we all help each other to thats what a real friend does and welcome all new people to come race and welcome them in and make new friends i can go down and get out run and by the end of the day they will help get my set up a little better and boat run faster thats y we r friends but we all try to out run each other to its still racing thats what makes us come back for more and we always welcome new people to have a good time

Post Thanks / Like

Dam I had a lot of catching up to do. That was a lot of reading. Jason I see your still crying about that time you came over here. Just come back so I can blow your little Green boat out of the water with my 40 LOL

Post Thanks / Like

One last thing, I ani't crying or wineing, I have been smiling with every post, yea it sounds like crying but I'm enjoying the hell out it too, Kent you can have the first pass, this time I'm comming to race lol.
    Helping folks out around the globe.

Post Thanks / Like

Dude your all right in a way but who needs you in the way. LOL
    I wish you would come over SAT. weather will be good but there be a lot of boat traffic with trash fest 2010 going on. (Contraband)

Post Thanks / Like

Default ride

kent gimme a call today and so we can go for one last ride
    if i cant drive it the hell wit :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnNJFS4r0t4

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ima75man View Post
    hey, craig wayne turn your ride around so i can read your tag number..what size battery you got in the neddle boat.
    Its TX 1821 FB (THE FB STANDS FOR F####ING BAD) !!! And i can turn it around
    If she cant take it she cant stay !!! Borel Boats

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
    Dam I had a lot of catching up to do. That was a lot of reading. Jason I see your still crying about that time you came over here. Just come back so I can blow your little Green boat out of the water with my 40 LOL
    well kent it looks like you just might get your wish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MWhite View Post
    well kent it looks like you just might get your wish

look out 88 them mercs coming to eat that 90 yamaha. jason you got to pull your carbs and reeds off and remove some of that merc parts out of the reed stops.its choking the s**t out that yamaha it will go back to running again after that.
    slowboat performance.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default lol he said choke

Quote Originally Posted by YAMAHAFASTCRAFT View Post
    look out 88 them mercs coming to eat that 90 yamaha. jason you got to pull your carbs and reeds off and remove some of that merc parts out of the reed stops.its choking the s**t out that yamaha it will go back to running again after that.
    ya maybe but that merc just chews the yammies and shoots them out the tuna

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by genea01 View Post
    ya maybe but that merc just chews the yammies and shoots them out the tuna

yeah there always a little left on my reed stops.i guess i might need to open my cages up a little to let it breathe a little better.
    slowboat performance.com

Thread Information