Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Liberalism??

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Liberalism??

Can anyone say Blumenthal is a liar???
    How come it isn't on channel 10 or whatever your local channel is??

What do you think of KY.???

BTW, what's the latest on Arizona vs Ca. thing?

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default During.......In......???

Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    Can anyone say Blumenthal is a liar???
    How come it isn't on channel 10 or whatever your local channel is??

Yes, he is a liar, and a self serving, false Valor grabbing, draft dodging, wanna be......He is about as much of a Marine, as obama is an American.

What do you think of KY.???

BTW, what's the latest on Arizona vs Ca. thing?
    It's still a pissing contest.......Nothing will come of it, Cal is broke anyway, no money to spend, and according to FOX the Az law has 86% approval in some off the wall poll, 65% to 31% in another.......The Mex pres is trying to dictate US policy, and the Kenyan, and the Dims in Congress, seem to be OK with that...Ray

Post Thanks / Like

Default Don't Forget John Kerry...

served in Vietnam, too!

Liberal lies are like new math. I was teaching 5th grade when new math came in. I taugh it for about a week and decided whoever wrote the textbook was a dumb ****. ARITHMETIC new or old. 2 and 2 is four unless you are a LIBERAL. Then it is whatever you want it to be!!!

Liberals don't lie for the same reason Blacks can't be racist. Liberals are like people on CRACK. You must believe what the say, don't confuse anyone with facts.

John Kerry did serve in Vietnam, he also shot himself.

Greece is broke so what do the UNION leaders have their people do??? Strike.

The average government worker makes double what the average non-government worker makes. Why would you be a Conservative when you work for the government????

70% of America agrees with ARIZONA'S NEW LAW WHICH IS COPIED FROM THE FEDERAL LAW, AND Obama has a State of the Union Party inviting only people who donated at least $200,000 to his campaign. Then, he lets the Mexican president tell us what we should be doing.

I'll tell you what we should be doing, we should be moving to Arizona!

ADD: What is wrong with racial profiling? Name the last white grandmother to blow up an airplane!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Didn't agree with the math!!

It took me about a yr. to figure out that i have 2 kids that don't need a calculator and 1 that does
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Hill View Post
    served in Vietnam, too!

Liberal lies are like new math. I was teaching 5th grade when new math came in. I taugh it for about a week and decided whoever wrote the textbook was a dumb ****. ARITHMETIC new or old. 2 and 2 is four unless you are a LIBERAL. Then it is whatever you want it to be!!!

Liberals don't lie for the same reason Blacks can't be racist. Liberals are like people on CRACK. You must believe what the say, don't confuse anyone with facts.

The average government worker makes double what the average non-government worker makes. Why would you be a Conservative when you work for the government????

70% of America agrees with ARIZONA'S NEW LAW WHICH IS COPIED FROM THE FEDERAL LAW, AND Obama has a State of the Union Party inviting only people who donated at least $200,000 to his campaign. Then, he lets the Mexican president tell us what we should be doing.

ADD: What is wrong with racial profiling? Name the last white grandmother to blow up an airplane!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I agree!!

If i could stand the heat!!! Imperial valley was enough for me.
    Richard

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Az law

Ron,
    The law patterend after the Fed's law contains one interesting change. In the Fed's law an officer does not need a breaking of the law to stop someone and ask for their papers. They can do it at will, while Az says, break the law first and then we will ask.

Being a teacher you will love this. Fed Dept of Education had a contest that H.S. could compete to have Obama give the teleprompter treatment to speak at their graduation.

Guess what the Secret Service has requested, absolutely delicious, Seniors are being asked to provide their birthdates, Social Security numbers and citizen status to the Secret Service so background checks could be performed. Such a check is required for anyone who gets within an arm’s length of the president, students were told at their senior breakfast Friday.

The above came from a news release, not some BS site.

The liberal mind, is fun to watch it twist.

Ray

Burgess/Evinrude F1 V8 Lars Strom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Hill View Post
    served in Vietnam, too!

Ron..You should run the government ..I agree 100% with you..and will vote
    for you.

I grove up in a liberal country and left because you can not run a small
    business in Sweden anymore..

Nancy and Harry and the rest are copy's of the people that use to run
    Sweden..remember Olof Palme..the Swedish Prime minister that got killed
    in Stockholm 1986.
    He was like Jane Fonda.

Well..Sweden do not have a liberal government anymore, but it is impossible
    to turn back the clock..

Sweden is stuck with 25% VAT and high everything else..even high unemployment..
    Lars Strom

Life is good

Check my own racing history at BRF...http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...ead.php?t=6727

My racing web site SVERA.se....http://svera.se/blogg/paris-6-hours/

Post Thanks / Like

One more thing..Ron,

I have never in my life talked politics open before, but I do not want my new home country I love to
    be like Sweden..then I have no more place to go..

All American people need to speak up ... We do not want this CHANGE..
    pretty soon is to late..
    Lars Strom

Life is good

Check my own racing history at BRF...http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...ead.php?t=6727

Post Thanks / Like

One more thing..II Ron,

As a former green card holder..well they are pink..

You have to carry your card 24-7 to prove you are in the US legal!!!
    That is what the fine print says on the back of the card..

Well..I traded my green card after 9-11 for a US Passport..
    Lars Strom

Life is good

Post Thanks / Like

Default Roger Penke Should Run for President

Quote Originally Posted by ferv888ipba View Post

Ron,
    The law patterend after the Fed's law contains one interesting change. In the Fed's law an officer does not need a breaking of the law to stop someone and ask for their papers. They can do it at will, while Az says, break the law first and then we will ask.

Being a teacher you will love this. Fed Dept of Education had a contest that H.S. could compete to have Obama give the teleprompter treatment to speak at their graduation.

Guess what the Secret Service has requested, absolutely delicious, Seniors are being asked to provide their birthdates, Social Security numbers and citizen status to the Secret Service so background checks could be performed. Such a check is required for anyone who gets within an arm’s length of the president, students were told at their senior breakfast Friday.

The above came from a news release, not some BS site.

The liberal mind, is fun to watch it twist.

Ray

I knew that part of the Arizona law and probably should have used the words ESSENTIALLY copied the Federal Law. My EX city, Costa Mesa, California voted to run their city by the RULE OF LAW.

Lars probably has a better handle on seeing a government crumble better than any of us, as he grew up in Sweden, and finally left his beloved land because he gave up on Sweden. VAT for those of you in Rio Linda, is Value Added Tax, a tax on tax for anyone who buys something.

Roger Penke has been a winner in everything he's done, as far as I know. Saturn would have been another winner had OBAMA not Nationalized General Motors.

Roger is probably too old, but I have wanted him to run for President for 20 years. I once wrote him a letter telling him to run!

Thread Information