Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Liberalism??

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default hey, Ron

Here is the definition of the word bigot.
    A person who regards his own faith and views in matters of
    religion as unquestionably right, and any belief or
    opinion opposed to or differing from them as unreasonable
    or wicked. In an extended sense, a person who is
    intolerant of opinions which conflict with his own, as in
    politics or morals; one obstinately and blindly devoted to
    his own church, party, belief, or opinion.
    If the shoe fits wear it. Obviously, everyone has differences of opinion. That does not make one a bigot. But if you don`t like Nancy Pelosi becuase she is a woman, and you don`t like women in politics, you would be a bigot.
    It it highly unusual for a former public school teacher to have the above opinions. I bet you didn`t bring those opinions into your school. Also for a person in business, its pretty stupid to express your opinions on the above with possible and former customers, unless you are so independent you just give a shxt. So I take it if I voted for Obama you won`t sell me a prop. Maybe you can do that when you can live off yours teachers retirement pension, and also Social Security, and Medicare. (sounds like Sweden )

rich

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    If the shoe fits wear it. Obviously, everyone has differences of opinion. That does not make one a bigot. But if you don`t like Nancy Pelosi becuase she is a woman, and you don`t like women in politics, you would be a bigot.
    It it highly unusual for a former public school teacher to have the above opinions. I bet you didn`t bring those opinions into your school. Also for a person in business, its pretty stupid to express your opinions on the above with possible and former customers, unless you are so independent you just give a shxt. So I take it if I voted for Obama you won`t sell me a prop. Maybe you can do that when you can live off yours teachers retirement pension, and also Social Security, and Medicare. (sounds like Sweden )

rich
    So, what do you have on hypocrite?

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default An Idea

RTM,

Come to a race sometime, I bet we could get a lot of folks to come to the race you plan to be at. Might be better than sponsorship !

While I tend to disagree with a lot of what you say, it is your right to say it. I guess that is why America is what it is, Free, and lets not forget this one thing coming this weekend.

Freedom is not free. It comes at a cost. A cost of human lives and entire families broken up. Whether you are for or against the war going , please take some time this weekend to remember your fellow man and woman in our armed forces. They are protecting your very right to post what you want to on this forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Actually, Anyone Who VOted for Obama...

Doesn't have a boat that I WOULD sell them a prop for. I don't have any customers who voted for Obama. If they did, I wouldn't sell them a prop.

Yea, I'M A BIGOT. AMERICA SHOULD BE FOR AMERICANS. SCREW ELECTREIC CARS AND THE HORSE THAT TOWED THEM HOME!

rich
    Last edited by Ron Hill; 05-26-2010 at 07:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Add: Bigot

We quit giving IQ tests in public schools because? Public schools don't want to discriminate, but what about stupid people?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David Mason View Post
    RTM,

Come to a race sometime, I bet we could get a lot of folks to come to the race you plan to be at. Might be better than sponsorship !

While I tend to disagree with a lot of what you say, it is your right to say it. I guess that is why America is what it is, Free, and lets not forget this one thing coming this weekend.

Freedom is not free. It comes at a cost. A cost of human lives and entire families broken up. Whether you are for or against the war going , please take some time this weekend to remember your fellow man and woman in our armed forces. They are protecting your very right to post what you want to on this forum.
    Have you noticed?

The "chosen one" has decided not to participate in Memorial Day ceremonies at Arlington.

Does this mean he'd rather play basketball with his buds in Chicago than honor those who gave their all to secure the blessings of freedom not only for Americans, but for our Allies as well?

This is more than just breaking tradition! This is "in your face m.f." and that does not mean "My Friend"!

Every member of the military takes an oath to "obey the orders of the President ....." but how can our brave men and women in uniform honor a man who shows such utter contempt for them?

Let him go back to Chicago AND STAY THERE!

Then dredge a canal around Cook County and St. Clair County (East St.Louis)
    and make them independent nations.

That way the U.N. could support them and Illinois would be a better place to live!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Agreed

Gene,

There better be a dam good excuse for not attending Arlington. I can understand a couple circumstances, one of them being dead.

What is sad is a lot of today's youth are just like him. There is an expected amount of entitlement, and a lot less respect. I can deal with entitlement, but I sure the hell will not deal with the no respect issue. If you can't respect your own country and the property in it, and the people serving it and its citizens, you are do not desrve the salivia it takes to spit on the ground in front of you in contempt.

Punishments seem to never fit the crime..... you need to know the punishment is far greater than the reward you get for breaking the law. One chance, I will give anyone a second chance. But that is the line in the sand. Screw me once shame on you. Screw me twice shame on me.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Obama A Racist or Bigot???

Now that OBAMA is sending the National Guard to "PROTECT" our border, even thoushg he'd not given them any power to do anything besdies stand there, does this make him a RACIST because he want to keep illegals out? Or is he a bigot because he'd like to keep American the way HE WANTS IT?

ADD:

OBAMA'S Group has not issued permits for more oil berms and clean up from the BP spill....without permits, the spill's results will be worse and well need more government to "FIX" things.

For 2011 did you hear???? The IRS is count insurnace benefits as income. So, if your company now pays $500 a month for your insurance, in 2011 is will be considered $6,000 of taxable income. Them LIBERALS didn't raise taxes, they just changed the rules!!!!
    Last edited by Ron Hill; 05-26-2010 at 07:52 PM.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ron sezz

(For 2011 did you here???? The IRS is count insurnace benefits as income. So, if your company now pays $500 a month for your insurance, in 2011 is will be considered $6,000 of taxable income. Them LIBERALS didn't raise taxes, they just changed the rules!!!!)

No, Ron that was John McCains health plan. Fortunately for us he is not the Prez.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

(For 2011 did you here???? The IRS is count insurnace benefits as income. So, if your company now pays $500 a month for your insurance, in 2011 is will be considered $6,000 of taxable income. Them LIBERALS didn't raise taxes, they just changed the rules!!!!)

No, Ron that was John McCains health plan. Fortunately for us he is not the Prez.
    But not Union employees or goverment workers. Teachers are govt.employees

Thread Information