Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Liberalism??

bill boyes

Bs!!!

YARD BIRD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I've Been Thinking.....................

i KNOW , THAT'S DANGEROUS. It seems that !@#$%*&^ politics has taken over this thing (rotten politics ) . I think maybe I should start a "political" forum , that ONLY boat racing is allowed in . No freedom of expression , unless it's about BOAT Racing !..............
    I, for one, am sick of all this foaming of the mouth political bad mouthing .

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Commander in Chief???

Quote Originally Posted by Gene East View Post
    Every member of the military takes an oath to "obey the orders of the President ....." but how can our brave men and women in uniform honor a man who shows such utter contempt for them?
    Actually, there have been several military members that challenged obama's authority to be CIC.....Their challenges were brought, and won, in a Military Court, based on obama's lack of qualifications to hold the office of President. Based on failure to provide proof he was born in the USA, the Officers responded to Courts Martial and challenged the charges against them. ....Rather than allowing the cases to go forward, and having to supply said proof, the cases against the members refusing to deploy, were dismissed........WHY???, and why wasn't this all over the evening news???

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default The button....

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Hodges View Post
    i KNOW , THAT'S DANGEROUS. It seems that !@#$%*&^ politics has taken over this thing (rotten politics ) . I think maybe I should start a "political" forum , that ONLY boat racing is allowed in . No freedom of expression , unless it's about BOAT Racing !..............
    I, for one, am sick of all this foaming of the mouth political bad mouthing .
    I agree, and I am surprised Ron has allowed this thread and the troll to continue as long as it/he has. I know I, (if empowered), would have pushed the "see ya" button long ago.......Ray

Post Thanks / Like

Default WHY Close This Thread???

Why not keep it open? Unless we can stop the current policies and reverse them, our country is doomed, much like current day Greece.

The boat business in America is off 90%, and boat racing is pretty much follwing that 90 per cent number.

Until Americans have money in their pockets to spend on "EXTRAS" , they won't be boat racing.

Carpenteria, California is voting on more drilling in their city, in the coming week's election. The city would get $200 MILLION DOLLARS FOR THEIR OIL DRILL OK. What to bet me they vote drilling down? Hell, they might have an oil spill. Or Americans might get jobs. Why should Americans work when the Chinese can do everything, with our money???

What would a city do with 200 million dollars anyway.

PT Barnum said it years ago, "There is a sucker born every minute." The FOR YEARS the Average America has been "SUCKERED" into thinking that the LIBERAL MEDIA actually reports news. The good news is, the INTERNET is putting the Liberal Media out to pasture.

Rush Limbaugh has 200 million listeners a week. CCN had 25,000 viewers the other night at prime time. The "RATS" AT CNN ARE JUMPING OFF THATSHIP.

Even Liberal Pukes can think at times and some are seeing that maybe Arizona is right, as more than 75% of Americans support the law. Must be some Liberals supporting the law. Open writing has to be good for everyone.

America has to let their voice beheard at the ballot box.

I'd like to think that BRF may have a tiny voice in November elections.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    I agree, and I am surprised Ron has allowed this thread and the troll to continue as long as it/he has. I know I, (if empowered), would have pushed the "see ya" button long ago.......Ray
    There ya have pandora's box, in all fairness it went too far, me included. If the freedom we get heated up about is withdrawn from anybody then it is from all. As usual regardless of the topic, cooler heads prevail. Sure its easy to say & understand that but not always easy to apply.
    A Great memorial Day to all, Thanks.. to those that served or are serving.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Hill View Post
    Why not keep it open? Unless we can stop the current policies and reverse them, our country is doomed, much like current day Greece.

The boat business in America is off 90%, and boat racing is pretty much follwing that 90 per cent number.

Until Americans have money in their pockets to spend on "EXTRAS" , they won't be boat racing.

Carpenteria, California is voting on more drilling in their city, in the coming week's election. The city would get $200 MILLION DOLLARS FOR THEIR OIL DRILL OK. What to bet me they vote drilling down? Hell, they might have an oil spill. Or Americans might get jobs. Why should Americans work when the Chinese can do everything, with our money???

What would a city do with 200 million dollars anyway.

PT Barnum said it years ago, "There is a sucker born every minute." The FOR YEARS the Average America has been "SUCKERED" into thinking that the LIBERAL MEDIA actually reports news. The good news is, the INTERNET is putting the Liberal Media out to pasture.

Rush Limbaugh has 200 million listeners a week. CCN had 25,000 viewers the other night at prime time. The "RATS" AT CNN ARE JUMPING OFF THATSHIP.

Even Liberal Pukes can think at times and some are seeing that maybe Arizona is right, as more than 75% of Americans support the law. Must be some Liberals supporting the law. Open writing has to be good for everyone.

America has to let their voice beheard at the ballot box.

I'd like to think that BRF may have a tiny voice in November elections.
    God Bless America & Thank God we still have Elections.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I agree....

I agree Ron. Keep it open, a perfect way for the "fence sitters" to get valuable insight. This site has been the shining star of boat racing promotion, and I just kind of figured the political ramblings might tarnish that star.....Funny thing about the truth, it doesn't have to hide from anyone, or anything, and it usually prevails.....Ray

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default home today

Home today,wife has yard sale--been busting Liberals Balls all day,wife says nock it off I'm trying to sell stuff, she's talking to the wrong guy and knows it.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I agree!!

Quote Originally Posted by racewright View Post
    Home today,wife has yard sale--been busting Liberals Balls all day,wife says nock it off I'm trying to sell stuff, she's talking to the wrong guy and knows it.
    I also think this has been to long in coming, boat racers and fans have opinions too.
    I feel if a person isn't interested in politics don't read, simple enough to me.

Thread Information