Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Liberalism??

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Oh my gosh, what a coincidence!

BrocHill, you are doing an excellent job of exposing the 2 - 1 corporate party on this thread. What one mustn't forget, though, is that the LOL liberal media is totally controlled and operated with corporate sponsored money.

That's right, all those LOL liberal, overpaid spinmaster, corporate media *****s are paid with corporate sponsored money. Who's interests do you think they are truly going to represent? The little Ma's and Pa's out here or the rich media owners and their wealthy corporate sponsors? Follow the money.

Regarding the bail out money to the bank of the Suns' owner:

As the Church Lady used to say on Saturday Night Live, "How Convenient!!!"

thanks,

Paul A Christner

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default problems

The issues that the country faces can be traced to past Presidents of both parties, so to scapegoat the current president is misleading. The wars that are being fought were started under past administrations, including a war in Iraq that was not necessary. Afghanistan is a different story in terms of necessity.
    Some of the other issues, including the oil spill and the financial crisis have roots in the deregulation that began during Reagan's terms and continued with both Clinton and Bush. Every person in the highest office shares in the blame for the problems we face now, including the deficits that were started with Reaganomics and were ended under Clinton, only to begin again after the Bush tax cuts that benefited the wealthiest Americans. How many of you really benefitted from those cuts? Most of us are trying to stay middle class if we can. The wealthy corporations and the Wall street businessmen are still reaping big bucks while the rest of us try to get by.
    Study history, rather than simply laying blame on the person who happens ot occupy the office.
    Remember, "The answers to the whys are found in history".

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Say What??

Remember, "The answers to the whys are found in history".
    It's a sad state that we find ourself 's in a spot where there is no true history is taught...
    That was my best subject in school, american history, i hear there is no such thing???

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default President Makes No Laws!!

Duh, He's only a talking Head Think about that awhile, . The blame is US for being so smart, as i think we all no the Electorial process , or should, maybe we need some training , like in parenting ,Oh Well.
    RichardKCMo.
    QUOTE=3autility;92737]The issues that the country faces can be traced to past Presidents of both parties, so to scapegoat the current president is misleading. The wars that are being fought were started under past administrations, including a war in Iraq that was not necessary. Afghanistan is a different story in terms of necessity.
    Some of the other issues, including the oil spill and the financial crisis have roots in the deregulation that began during Reagan's terms and continued with both Clinton and Bush. Every person in the highest office shares in the blame for the problems we face now, including the deficits that were started with Reaganomics and were ended under Clinton, only to begin again after the Bush tax cuts that benefited the wealthiest Americans. How many of you really benefitted from those cuts? Most of us are trying to stay middle class if we can. The wealthy corporations and the Wall street businessmen are still reaping big bucks while the rest of us try to get by.
    Study history, rather than simply laying blame on the person who happens ot occupy the office.
    Remember, "The answers to the whys are found in history".[/QUOTE]

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bush's fault.....

Blaming obama's ignorance on past presidents is an example of blind faith and what got us to this point. Blame whom you wish, but obama will still go down as the worst president ever.......He makes Carter look like a genius.......Ray

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course anyone who studies history knows that there is no "true history" because history is subject to the historian who interperts the events. And no I am not a talking head and I object to the comment. I only ask that people look objectively at all the facts in a situation before condemning someone because you don't like that person. Perhaps the current President will be judged at some later date as a poor President in the same way the GW Bush will be judged that way, but if you let your current political persuasion get in the way of objective analysis then you will never be able to make a rational judgment. Many people seem to be judging on emotion only.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Objectivity?

That we don't have in reporting, i mean turn the news on!!i wonder if that's the reason there are so many stations that play only music and why so many younger people don't really know why they listen to it. When is the last time you actually had a conversation with a younger person that wasn't forced to listen?
    RichardKCMo
    Quote Originally Posted by 3autility View Post
    Of course anyone who studies history knows that there is no "true history" because history is subject to the historian who interperts the events. And no I am not a talking head and I object to the comment. I only ask that people look objectively at all the facts in a situation before condemning someone because you don't like that person. Perhaps the current President will be judged at some later date as a poor President in the same way the GW Bush will be judged that way, but if you let your current political persuasion get in the way of objective analysis then you will never be able to make a rational judgment. Many people seem to be judging on emotion only.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fred Bowden Send Me This: Is It True???

Obama says he will not be making anymore public speeches in South Carolina.

He claims that every time he gets up on stage to make a speech, some South Carolina redneck cotton farmer starts bidding on him.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3autility View Post
    the Bush tax cuts that benefited the wealthiest Americans. How many of you really benefitted from those cuts? Most of us are trying to stay middle class if we can.
    At a little under $50k a year, its worth about $40 a week to me and its $40 that I pretty much need every week.

GW Bush started ramping things up thru his term, but nothing has ever compared to the increased deficit or money supply authorized by Obama, and that is a solid, undeniable fact. If the high debt and continual increase of printed and authorized money turns out to be a good thing in the end he will be judged favorably.
    Since 1925, about 150 different racing outboards have been made.

Post Thanks / Like

Default South Carolina

[QUOTE=Ron Hill;92790]

Obama says he will not be making anymore public speeches in South Carolina.

He claims that every time he gets up on stage to make a speech, some South Carolina redneck cotton farmer starts bidding on him.

I have lived in South Carolina in the upstate for nearly the last seven years. I was born and raised in Chicago. I lived there for 60 years. If you are not born in the south you will always be an outsider even to southern boat racers.
    South Carolina has the best of all worlds, the ocean, clean air,mountains, and low taxes! Cotton was big years ago, but it has been taken over by truck farming, a lot of corn, and grasses.
    Many northern try to sound like southerns to pass-by, but I don't. Love me the way I am!!
    There is a good number of Blacks in Seneca the closes town near us, all the Black people we have met have been nice to us.
    We wouldn't move back to Chicago. South Carolina is damn nice place to live.

Thread Information