Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Texas School Books By Conservatives?

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Texas School Books By Conservatives?

The reason i ask this is because in our town we have a paper scrapping company that deals in old and obsolete books.

He has tons of them.

The question here is should we let conservative Texans decide what our kids read?

Point being that that state's populatin is so high it dictates what is printed.
    Just a thought???

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Scrap the new books too. History is not a fiction novel. Lets rewrite the bible too while we are at it The bible says in Revelation 11:9 And a black man shall rise from the shadows, and cast doubt upon the flock, but in the end they will see that he is their Savior, that He is risen, and behold everything that is good will now be perfect, and a light will shine on his believers untill the end of time.
    Who could this Savior be. LOL Sounds like President Obama. You non believers better get your ducks in row, or you will be left behind to wallow in the mud of your filth. Cast out your demons and believe in Him, I say BE-LIEVE.

Pastor Rich

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Religion!!

All i said is there's no true history in the school books anymore.
    When i was in the 9th grade we had a real teacher, taught civics, aint that scary.His name escapes me at this time , but we were the only class that was allowed to go on the lawn at Slocom Truax Hi.
    And we weren't taught SPANISH
    Richard
    Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Scrap the new books too. History is not a fiction novel. Lets rewrite the bible too while we are at it The bible says in Revelation 11:9 And a black man shall rise from the shadows, and cast doubt upon the flock, but in the end they will see that he is their Savior, that He is risen, and behold everything that is good will now be perfect, and a light will shine on his believers untill the end of time.
    Who could this Savior be. LOL Sounds like President Obama. You non believers better get your ducks in row, or you will be left behind to wallow in the mud of your filth. Cast out your demons and believe in Him, I say BE-LIEVE.

Pastor Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Default never will get a book if we make everybody happy

What alot of people dont understand is this only a minimum . The teacher can teach any thing they want. Its only a the minimum. We couldnt get three people to agree on history or did I mean two people.

Thread Information