Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is a call out !!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hebert51 View Post
    lol.....allright, i was trying to ignore this but ive fallen into the smack talking again. Let me say this, i think the SRG were ready but i was the one who was a no show. As of right now i just re-painted the boat and im testing for the nationals in kankakee, when is the sabine river race anyway ? if its after nationals i promise ill make it out there.........anyone else have a two cylinder that will run 80 ???
    try getting all the srg to turn a buoy, run a little top end,, good luck at the national, we be pulling for you.. 75 man out
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

65, 70, 75

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck up there, but that is some reverse props, we use them forward props
    Helping folks out around the globe.

Post Thanks / Like

Default mike white this is a offical callout

mike, hear thru the micro waves, you don't think my dirt cobber moters will run,, calling you out.. i got to do a tune up and adjust the prop some..i'll meet you and jason at gulfport miss. in oct.,, ya'll be ready, because i'll be ready..get to work ole boy, i hear you one of the fastest, borrow gene's prop, beans boat, bring a life jacket and a helmet, kill switch.bring the srg you guna need them.. ps bring the hooters boat full of food.. 75 man out
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

i've saw this many many times. someone that noone at all knows gets on and starts saying how fast they are. then they figure out a few people and start calling out by names. Races are planned and no shows happen then more mouthing and by the time it goes about a year it dies off and everyone is dispointed. I just hope that doesen't happen here.

Post Thanks / Like

Default come on down

Quote Originally Posted by iwanajohnson View Post
    i've saw this many many times. someone that noone at all knows gets on and starts saying how fast they are. then they figure out a few people and start calling out by names. Races are planned and no shows happen then more mouthing and by the time it goes about a year it dies off and everyone is dispointed. I just hope that doesen't happen here.
    how about you showing up in oct, we see what you got. i know the srg pretty good,know jason for a long time, most of the srg suppose to come to milton this year,one of the srg has already been to see me. but after kent's accident, that kinda on hold.. but dude, you sure welcome to come on down,let see a video of your ride in idle to 800 foot. it's put up or shut up time in oct. 75 man out
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ima75man View Post
    mike, hear thru the micro waves, you don't think my dirt cobber moters will run,, calling you out.. i got to do a tune up and adjust the prop some..i'll meet you and jason at gulfport miss. in oct.,, ya'll be ready, because i'll be ready..get to work ole boy, i hear you one of the fastest, borrow gene's prop, beans boat, bring a life jacket and a helmet, kill switch.bring the srg you guna need them.. ps bring the hooters boat full of food.. 75 man out
    You had your chance to come get you some, but like you said you went the other way,,,, for a reason. You was scared, you would get that old a** handed to ya. you want a shot,,, they going to have something in alex la around oct something if all gos well we might go. Im looking forward to wareing your old antique butt out. Do you think any of them old dirt dobber mtoers will even run, they are all froze up, they probably bend in someone net. Do your self a favor and fine the nearest junk yard and load the old pickup up and make some room in your garge are barn, get reid of the old moters and get you a real moter. You cant out run me. so dont try lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by iwanajohnson View Post
    That sounds like 75man you talking about, lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MWhite View Post
    You had your chance to come get you some, but like you said you went the other way,,,, for a reason. You was scared, you would get that old a** handed to ya. you want a shot,,, they going to have something in alex la around oct something if all gos well we might go. Im looking forward to wareing your old antique butt out. Do you think any of them old dirt dobber mtoers will even run, they are all froze up, they probably bend in someone net. Do your self a favor and fine the nearest junk yard and load the old pickup up and make some room in your garge are barn, get reid of the old moters and get you a real moter. You cant out run me. so dont try lol
    UUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH...........................D ANG be nice Mikey be nice we want him to come, then yall can beat up on him, Johnson call me we'll test before you go, get the litle omc ready, don't tell anybody though
    Helping folks out around the globe.

Thread Information