Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Races on June 12, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ima75man View Post
    boyz, this will be one church social to remember,putting my money on the winner, quess the church has bingo going on also. 75 man out
    who you think that will be. You coming to grand nationals. no oil slick here yet, might be windy. Will have some good food there.

Post Thanks / Like

Bean give me THE number !!!
    If she cant take it she cant stay !!! Borel Boats

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sabine river killer View Post
    mike you kind of a quiet guy with a slow boat. i will let you take off first. you cant even out run gene so dont talk to much about anchors because you have a big one 59. I road buy yalls camp last weekend in my fishing boat and waved at yall. look like yall have got to be running in the low 60's Weres the house boat?
    IF you passed by my camp last weekend and didn't see the houseboat that I am building you sure don't need to be driving a boat. It's 36 feet long and 21 feet wide.
    Strictly business

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by seapro View Post

that is all the noise you can raise with that big motor. yall have fun maybe next time we will get a little notice and us sc boys will show up.we all have good trailers.but one day it will be meet yall.

Post Thanks / Like

Default spoon bill

Quote Originally Posted by sabine river killer View Post
    gene i here you have a 70mph boat now. Well bring it and i will show you you should have gone with one of my big 56OMC. dancjb i saw you running your boat. Get your boat ready and dont dry like a baby with excusses when you lose. I put gene, craig and dancjb in the same boat.

you keep riding and hiding and looking y didnt u just stop and talk i havent even ran my boat yet so i dont no how fast it is going to be i have a omc last year and it left me stranded about 15 miles down in black bayou the only thing that it is good for like mike said is a net weight lol y are u on hear talking about races did the bingo hall shut down or kick u out shouldnt u begetting ur ss check and getting ur meds filled how about just show up and i WILL have my boat ready just let me no or mike or bean, clayton or someone will have a boat there just show up and i WILL give u 100.00 bucks for showing up that will get ur gas and something to eat and even u some hip med

Post Thanks / Like

Don't hold back geneo

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wet Boat

Jon ur gray boat sure does run wet for a fast boat. I think you and the killer are full of ****. Ill bet you 1000 dollars. Bring your *** over here and Ill take your money and boat. Ill race boat for boat. I will worn you thou I have a little extra 45hp I have added and its unbeleivable what it does. We can run 600 800 or a mile what ever. Your lil Omc is no match for my Big 67cubic in Merc.

Post Thanks / Like

well jackson, i'll take your money, i never show everything save something for the big day, i don't want your boat,i seen a video where it was a first place loser,but i'll take your money, the merc moter, scrap price i think is about fifty cent a pound..maybe jason wants a merc...75 man out
    well 75, Looks like you and the killer just been called out, it cant get any clearer than that or did jackson call your bluff. geneo will pay killer to show up, cw and seapro prays ya'll show up. should be interesting. ps out

Post Thanks / Like

well, m/white due to some problem in the health department, i can't be there until the big sabine river national,, circle that day on your calender, the sky guna fall on sabine river, s.c. boyz will be there, 75 man will be there, 88 will be there, just hope the sabine river gang will be there with more than one boat and of coarse the sabine river killer. i thought i read one thousand dollars, i misread it, one hundred dollars,hooter girls wont be happy...jackson said the grey boat was slow, let's see what he's says after the race, jackson you and me dude first round... my to do list... jackson, geneo, m/white, craig wayne, sea-pro, man of many boats jason johnson,40mercury,(hank) well guna slide he's building the hooter boat, bean guna save you for jason johnson, he's still got a bad taste of merc power in his mouth, and of coarse for the main show yamahafastcraft and mitch hardee best 2 out of 3. yamahafastcraft i like my t-bone med well. 75 man out
    no, I believe its thousand, or boat for boat. watch out kents smokin, hate to see you go home with out rig, sky aint on going to fall on srg, we'll have a whole hornets nest waiting on you, killer, 88. you better make sure that omc will start before you come, they have a bad hadbit of not starting when you need them. hank will have hooter boat done about then. geneo tested his rig yesterday and hes ready for who ever wont some. ya'll better have your stuff together, you comin here srg area. ps out

Thread Information