Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats the problem

49ci OMC, Alum flat sabine river killer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Whats the problem

why are our threads being deleted? we have our own PAID section. we have put more action on this site than any other group out there. do i need to start a poll to see if brf wants us to move to a differant web site? i think that we have one moderator that has a problem with us, is that the fact? if any of us need policing why not drop a line to that person and try to handle things that way instead of deleting a entire post. we are grown men even if we choose not to act like it. the one the only SRK omc rules

Post Thanks / Like

Default amen

killer.i don't think there's a problem, we are suppose to be grown, but one bad apple, all it take, i would like to stay on brf's it's the best site ever.i've meet some super people here,hope to meet them face to face one day.. wont be long, looks like i'm guna be boatless, looking for a miracle. 75 man out
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Default Scroll Down the WHOLE PAGE

The only deleted threads I see are deleted by whoever posted them. At the bottom of the page it says displat options, Click on that, click beginning, and all threads are shown. Some have been deleted, but by the original poster, not anyone at BRF!

The race august 14, 2010
    Manage seapro
    Thread deleted by seapro
    The race august 14, 2010
    Manage seapro
    Thread deleted by seapro

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks MR. Hill KILLER you a little touchy --- must be the heat

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sabine river killer View Post
    why are our threads being deleted? we have our own PAID section. we have put more action on this site than any other group out there. do i need to start a poll to see if brf wants us to move to a differant web site? i think that we have one moderator that has a problem with us, is that the fact? if any of us need policing why not drop a line to that person and try to handle things that way instead of deleting a entire post. we are grown men even if we choose not to act like it. the one the only SRK omc rules

You aint even real !!!
    If she cant take it she cant stay !!! Borel Boats

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sabine river killer View Post
    KILLER just a suggestion --IF YOU START the thread then you can decide if it stays or gets deleted.

Post Thanks / Like

There has been some threads deleted
    If she cant take it she cant stay !!! Borel Boats

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats was my point , if they were deleted by who ever started them , thats there choice or if they had content that wasn't with in post rules. otherwise would wonder why also. Mitch

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Heat Is Always A Factor....

But, before a thread is deleted by BRF, Ted March, Sam Cullis and I usually discuss what we see as a problem to BRF in general. Sometimes we e-mail prople about posts, but we seldom delete them.

Performance Boats only can delete a post not the original poster. We felt, sometimes, someone might post something they'd like to remove and they could do it.

BRF is five years old, we wish it to live a long life. This site was and is dedicated to freinds, family and fun!

Keep posting, you "SMACK DUDES"....

ADD:

I got like three e-mails about BRF deleting posts, I've been working too hard to post, let alone delete!

Post Thanks / Like

I have deleted no threads or posts and I never do so without warning and explanation.

As Ron said, the thread starter owns their thread and can delete it if they wish.
    Since 1925, about 150 different racing outboards have been made.

Thread Information