Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Say a prayer

Post Thanks / Like

Default kent

prayres sent
    if i cant drive it the hell wit :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnNJFS4r0t4

Allen J. Lang

Default Prayers

I have been reading the smack postings and feel like I have gotten to know some of you. It is sad to hear of something like this happening, but, as Wayne said, these rescue people were there for a reason placed by God at this time and place.
    My prayers are with him and his family.

Team Member fastest aluminum boat in lousiana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Kent F

Me and my family are praying for u kent youre my hero too thank god for the people that got in those boats so quick and got you and for the ladies who where in the boat with him when i saw that it really shocks you to the core I left and didn't even get to make a pass I felt so bad for kent and his family. sorry seapro don't feel like racing either not after yesterday. please lord look out for kent in jesus name we pray.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MWhite View Post
    I would like to thank everybody that acted so quickly in getting to kent as quickly as possible, Thank the two ladies there that were RNs for there help and jumping in and taking control and acting as fast as they did. I cant say enough about ya'll and glad that you were there, We all appreicate it. Without you two this could have been a sad day. Thank you every much and i know his family thanks you too. I havent forgot you shane, MAN you my HERO.

Yes GOD did put them there they were from picayune mississippi and under normal conditions they wouldnt have been there. The two women were my wife and sister in law also there was my mother in law they were just doing what they were trained to do and what GOD had them there (300 miles from home) to do!!! My wife said it gave her chills when she heard what the doctors and emergency response teams said....I told her it was no coincedence yall were there for a reason. They feel so good that they were there and were able to do the things they did! Our prayers are with the family. And we did have an outstanding time up until the accident ....Yall are some great people good food and good sportsmanship.....Yall are a great bunch of people!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redneck40merc View Post
    Yes GOD did put them there they were from picayune mississippi and under normal conditions they wouldnt have been there. The two women were my wife and sister in law also there was my mother in law they were just doing what they were trained to do and what GOD had them there (300 miles from home) to do!!! My wife said it gave her chills when she heard what the doctors and emergency response teams said....I told her it was no coincedence yall were there for a reason. They feel so good that they were there and were able to do the things they did! Our prayers are with the family. And we did have an outstanding time up until the accident ....Yall are some great people good food and good sportsmanship.....Yall are a great bunch of people!!!!!
    i second that, ya'll are welcome to come to milton, fla and race, bring the ladies just in case,
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Default kent

We are all praying for you and your family, hope you have a successful and speedy recovery. From all the Frazier and all the Sabine River Gang.

Post Thanks / Like

If yall would please keep us updated on his status.

Post Thanks / Like

Default get well card

Quote Originally Posted by BeanF View Post
    We are all praying for you and your family, hope you have a successful and speedy recovery. From all the Frazier and all the Sabine River Gang.
    bean, we need to get a big get well card and take to kent,everybody sign it with a donation. kent's tough,we are all praying
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Default kent

hey guys as of right now still no movement in arm but he is talking and said thanks to all yes mike white u r right shane and mulon is my HERO

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redneck40merc View Post
    Yall are also a great bunch of people and are welcome any time. we the S.R.G. are very thankful that yall were their. I can't tell every one how bad I feel that this happened. I hope Kent makes a speedy recovery and our prayers are with him and his family.
    Strictly business

Thread Information