Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kent's Recovery Condition

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Morvant View Post
    he' got a long road ahead of him but we will help him threw it. just glad he's alive to see his babies and be able to talk about it. if it werent for all of the people and the nurses he might not be with us now. thanks to everyone that helped him and are praying for him and the family. thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Brent thats great news, Yes,, he may have along road ahead of him, but hes got the support of his family and friends behind him. Especially his wife and kids by his side. It wont seem so long,,,, he going to get better everyday and he'll be home before you know it, Hes also got the support of all the people that was with him that day. You get well soon, We all get together again, maybe cook on the river again. I bet you like the food here better LOL. Oh and no more helicopter rides,,,,, ok. Later. ps out.

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The doctor's can's explain it, but they know it's true. Prayer can perform miracles. Prayer circles that start up immediately as the web of friends get it going make the going easier. You guys are doing all the good and I know you will be not only happy of the outcome, but...you believe, and know it will come out good. So God bless all you guys and Kent and his family.

Post Thanks / Like

going visit in the a.m. Gunna tell him that John and the Killer didn't show, cause thy wuz skerd of him and lil red
    Helping folks out around the globe.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 88workcar View Post
    going visit in the a.m. Gunna tell him that John and the Killer didn't show, cause thy wuz skerd of him and lil red

Lil red was running good !!! Get well soon Kent.
    If she cant take it she cant stay !!! Borel Boats

Post Thanks / Like

Just heard what happened, thoughts and prayers goin out for him. Wish him well from the Missouri boys.

Post Thanks / Like

Default kent surgery

Anyone heard anything on how the surgery went today. Hope everything went right.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MWhite View Post
    Anyone heard anything on how the surgery went today. Hope everything went right.
    Talk to kents wife, she said the surgery that kent had today went great and that everything looked really good. hes going to have another surgery on wednesday, and maybe get to come home friday if all gos well, kent you be going home soon my man, bet you be glad to sleep in your own bed.

49ci OMC, Alum flat sabine river killer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

get better jackson we got to get back to the creek the finals never got done i was going to show the world what 56ci of omc can do and from what i saw it was going to be me and you for the finals the old coot from fl did not make it as usual a few others also the pointy boat was there but no motor haha for what why even show no petifurs either no carolina boat club we got to get the whole bunch want to show the world all at one time get home i come see you we can team up

Post Thanks / Like

Default kent

glad to hear the good news, keep the prayers coming,best medicine in the world,kent ole buddy don't worry i'll keep the killer on the up and up. dr. john out
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks u guys for writing on here gives me somthing to do. Sabine River Killer u where right about one thing. U would have had all ur best to beat me that day. Now i heard mike white was going to come after u. Just what I was told when I went the knife. It looks like I'm going to need a driver now. I'll build the motors and setup someone drive it.

Thread Information