Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sam & Wayne send greetings from

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default (sounds of music) YOUNG AT HEART

That has to be the neatest shirt I have ever seen on someone his age!! All the C-Service folks from SOA wear those type shirts to the Saturday evening banquet at Depue every year, and a goodly portion of them also have a few shades of grey in their hair (most also have more hair) but between the shirt and the shades a memorable photo for sure, and since I know he enjoys new things and places, and great food, I am sure the smile is the signature of a great time by all.

Thanks for showing him how the "citifolk" live SAM.

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

A great guy Scott. Funny, but we didn't talk a whole lot about racing. The most racing talk was about Leeann being PO'd about Sam not telling her she could bring her pistol after she discovered the POP-POP she heard in the pits was to kill water mocassins. Seems like Carmel N.C. has a reputation for the water snakes invading the pits.

Guess I shouldn't have left my cowboy hat in the SUV Bill Van.

I tried this afternoon to post pictures again, but it wouldn't let me. I'll give it another try now.

ADD: It worked. WOW! the pictures are big again. I have to size them smaller like before.

1. The marina where Sam keeps his boat. Unfortunately it is at least a mile from his house. It would be closer if he didn't have to drive past and do a U turn to get to it.

2 Mikes Crab shack

3. Irie, Sam and Leeann.

4. Sam starting the Greetings from Mike's thread on BRF.

5 Sam with his hand on the throttle of his Merc powered Glastron getting ready to work through a series of rollers on the bay.

It wasn't bad on the water Sam. We have all been through much rougher stuff, and I am glad we went into the bay rather than up the river, although that would have been scenic. But Chesapeake Bay is one I always wanted to go out on.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information