Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Ron Paul's Tea Party Message

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ron Paul's Tea Party Message

I came across this timely post regarding Ron Paul's message to the Tea Party:

Ron Paul’s Shocking Message To The Tea Party
    Posted on August 28, 2010
    http://www.digitalmeetingcenter.com/...-party/851883/

Ron Paul has some surprising news for the Tea Party:

You’re being taken for a ride.

At least this is what many libertarians like Ron Paul believe when they see someone like Glenn Beck or Sarah Palin trying to lead the Tea Party at the “restoring honor” rally this weekend.

In fact, Ron Paul believes, if you’re looking for real freedom, you should really go back to the core of the constitution and the bill of rights, which Beck and Palin do not fully endorse when you really look at their beliefs. Whether it be Palin’s support for starting more wars or Beck’s beliefs on paying the private Federal Reserve MORE interest on our money by means of a VAT tax.

Ron Paul believes in neither of the above.

Here was Ron Paul’s message to the Tea Party via The New York Times just the other day:

“As many frustrated Americans who have joined the Tea Party realize, we cannot stand against big government at home while supporting it abroad. We cannot talk about fiscal responsibility while spending trillions on occupying and bullying the rest of the world. We cannot talk about the budget deficit and spiraling domestic spending without looking at the costs of maintaining an American empire of more than 700 military bases in more than 120 foreign countries. We cannot pat ourselves on the back for cutting a few thousand dollars from a nature preserve or an inner-city swimming pool at home while turning a blind eye to a Pentagon budget that nearly equals those of the rest of the world combined.”

While the Tea Party will be out supporting Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin this weekend, you wonder how many of them will be in full support of more wars and paying more interest to a group of untouchable and unauditable private bankers otherwise known as the FED? This is precisely what Ron Paul is asking the American public to consider when looking at the Tea Party leaders and see if they really stand for what they believe in.

Ron Paul believes the Tea Party is not about “left” or “right” like a lot of political pundits make it out to be. It’s about the constitution, and limited government.

Adolf Hitler had a huge following.
    So did Jim Jones, the religious fanatic.
    George Bush (daddy) had a huge following.
    So did Bill Clinton.
    George W Bush also had a huge following.
    Now Obama has one.

Look where we are now as a country and where we have come from.
    Think before you drink the kool-aid and follow.

Beware of the highly paid, multi-millionaire, corporate pied pipers.

Regards,

Paul

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default All I'm Gonna say!!

Ron Paul believes the Tea Party is not about “left” or “right” like a lot of political pundits make it out to be. It’s about the constitution, and limited government.

AMEN!!

YARD BIRD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Makes sense - Does THAT make him SUBVERSIVE ?

Wow ! something must be wrong ? He makes sense, at least ,to me he does , and I consider myself a "moderate ". !!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Palin's real brains?

From the article:
    The Battle For The Republican Party
    By Joel Skousen
    Editor - World Affairs Brief
    9-3-10

"The small inner circle that shapes Palin's voice day to day includes lobbyist Randy Scheunemann, a director of the neoconservative think tank 'Project for the New American Century,' [which provided the theoretical "New Pearl Harbor" impetus for the government's false flag attack on the WTC] who advises Palin on foreign affairs [which explains her neocon positions supporting more wars of intervention]. Palin's speechwriter is Lindsay Hayes [from the McCain camp]. Doug McMarlin and Jason Recher, both of whom did advance work for George W. Bush, serve as 'bodyguards and confidants. Both Hayes and Recher were on Palin's 2008-campaign road team, and both were known for indulging her whims, according to their colleagues."

You can read the entire interesting article at: http://rense.com/general92/btt.htm

I've read the constitution many times over, and I never once saw anything that indicated to me that our country could legally be taken over by wealthy, criminal organizations and then benefit exclusively from the collectivism of the rank and file citizens, aka privatize the profits and socialize the losses. What a sleazy, unconstitutional racket.

For those of you that are unfamiliar with PNAC, google the word and see what comes up. It makes for very interesting reading.

Endless wars for endless profiteers, and to hell with the average working class, American, taxpayer's needs. Endless wars on terror with wide open borders. Yeah, right.

Regards,

Paul

ps: Happy Labor Day weekend to all you working Americans, however many of you that still have jobs.

Thread Information