Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Showdown at Lake Buhlow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by seapro View Post
    What did he do ? Miss spell a word ,typed in the nude,have you ever had a problumb with gene ? How about if you didn't like it just delete it but no let's be super moderator and bann him to make an example for the rest of us so that we will be sceard of your moderating powers If I read the topic at hand right it said more smack if that's not what you want to happen there the y'all should close it all together so you don't have to worrie with it beings it takes up so much of your time grouch!! Your friend seapro

ps. If you find the need to bann me and delete my post you will greatly prove my point Sam because none of the above falls outside the rules and giudlines of this forum unless you count noy being in agrence with you
    What did gene do to get banned, I read what he said earlyer and there was nothin out of line with that. If ya'll dont like what someone says or said delete that,, NOT BANNED the person, give him a warning are something, What happen with gene wasd on another site not BRF site. Sam,,, you over reacting and jumping the gun to quick on this, Just like you always do. Gene has never cause any problems on here, you got banned on the brain, everytime someone says something you dont like,,, its like lets banned him. Nobody else complains about it, just you. If it takes up so much of your time, then dont read it, Im sure there other things you could be doing besides over here trying to police us all the time. Theres more people that looks and read the smack talk section than any other section on here,, and thats just what it is just smack talk for fun and picking. So Lightin up, you dont have to be like this on here. Banning gene was not right and uncall for and you know it, and if what i said dont agree with you are falls out of your guidelines then you can banned me too. It will just go to show people how you are.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mwhite View Post
    what did gene do to get banned, i read what he said earlyer and there was nothin out of line with that. If ya'll dont like what someone says or said delete that,, not banned the person, give him a warning are something, what happen with gene wasd on another site not brf site. Sam,,, you over reacting and jumping the gun to quick on this, just like you always do. Gene has never cause any problems on here, you got banned on the brain, everytime someone says something you dont like,,, its like lets banned him. Nobody else complains about it, just you. If it takes up so much of your time, then dont read it, im sure there other things you could be doing besides over here trying to police us all the time. Theres more people that looks and read the smack talk section than any other section on here,, and thats just what it is just smack talk for fun and picking. So lightin up, you dont have to be like this on here. Banning gene was not right and uncall for and you know it, and if what i said dont agree with you are falls out of your guidelines then you can banned me too. It will just go to show people how you are.
    me too !!!
    If she cant take it she cant stay !!! Borel Boats

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craig wayne View Post
    me too !!!
    i second that!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default smack talk racer in the world

hey boyz, it seems like we have a growing up issues..all of us have family and love ones. kent's crash was a wake up call.even with a great driver and great equipment things can, do go wrong.i haven't seen the video or know if there's a video,. my understanding, the tiller handle broke. don't know for sure what broke it.we have a great group of racers that are united in the quest to be the best.we have a large group of people interested in the little boat.let's all re group and enjoy the next race at alex. thanks boyz,, we have to police yourselves, because are actions set the tone for future racers. thanks for your time john tolbert aka 75 man out
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to going to alex, if everything gos right, kents crash scared and shook us up alot, but i believe hes on the right track to getting well,If i know him he'll wont to be in the thick of it, ( the wife might have something to say about that,) LOL,,, but maybe we can try to regroup again,and focus on getting back to normal and maybe do some racing, 75man is just itching to get stung by somebody maybe beano, i done told cody i got surprize for him, all the guys that was at the get together gots some unfinsh business, if ya'll know what i mean, Lets make it happen, Pot stirer, on the side.

Post Thanks / Like

Default mike white

dude, i might get stung but it wont be from you, it's guna take another omc, maybe the bogulosa boyz, wont hurt so bad, if a omc takes me down. beano i'll send you a picture of the prop, i'll run against you.. lol it's a merc eater prop.. ya'll better be cleaning the hulls with bon ami.. that's all folks 75 man out
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to going to Alex. got an old score to settle.
    Strictly business

Post Thanks / Like

Default hooter boat

hank, you taking the hooters boat,meet me half way we can race the hooters boat against the sugar shack boat, she's 28 footer with 1970- 25 johnson sea-horse on the back.not real fast but the trip always ends to soon.. 75 man out
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ima75man View Post
    hank, you taking the hooters boat,meet me half way we can race the hooters boat against the sugar shack boat, she's 28 footer with 1970- 25 johnson sea-horse on the back.not real fast but the trip always ends to soon.. 75 man out
    know why the trip ended so soon, cause of what u had on the back of it, bet its hell paddling a 28footer

Post Thanks / Like

Default paddle contest

mike, always head upstream you can drift back down, beside with 10 sexy ladies, on the rowing machine it's kinda fun..might not win, but sure a lot of fun
    out front again

Thread Information