Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Showdown at Lake Buhlow

Team Member fastest aluminum boat in lousiana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

got a new driver bringing him to alex watchout now got to use velcro to keep him on the seat his even lighter than bean lol
    Got a new driver!!!!50lbs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fastest aluminum boat in lousiana View Post
    got a new driver bringing him to alex watchout now got to use velcro to keep him on the seat his even lighter than bean lol
    U better find a driver that's 20 lbs if u want to out run a merc wit that tohatsu

Post Thanks / Like

Default velcro

i seen kids barrel racing, and they were velcro in the saddle,think, could i borrow your driver sometimes??
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by seapro View Post
    Don't know who told you that it was 2 at the very most but who cares the front wins and the back loses I understand it's difernt were your from but that's ok
    Quote Originally Posted by 50hptiller View Post
    not lookin for trouble? if you would have got there when everybody else did you could have seen for yourself what happened......well i don't know maybe not with all that roostertail in your face, you might not have been able to see.
    Yall just can't help but throw the cheap shots, Tell yall what, I'll just do my own thing here, I'll never post another coment toward anyone from yall's area ever again, period. Yall do or say what ever you want to me, I don't care and will not reply. Later enjoy.
    Helping folks out around the globe.

Post Thanks / Like

Default come on down

man that cat is just as bad as 75man stir that pot but dont get burned!!!
    well mr. fab/la., i offered you a invite to come down here, win or lose, we'll have a good time..been a long time since another 3 cylinder outran me, i didn't quit,when i got my *** handed to me,i just worked a lot harder,until i outran the dude, i offered 88 the same deal come on down let's play, we guna have a play day in gulfport,miss. soon, hope every body shows up.got to have all the safety equipment, thinkin maybe around dec. when the weather is cooler.
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 88workcar View Post
    Yall just can't help but throw the cheap shots, Tell yall what, I'll just do my own thing here, I'll never post another coment toward anyone from yall's area ever again, period. Yall do or say what ever you want to me, I don't care and will not reply. Later enjoy.
    Thank you !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ima75man View Post
    well mr. fab/la., i offered you a invite to come down here, win or lose, we'll have a good time..been a long time since another 3 cylinder outran me, i didn't quit,when i got my *** handed to me,i just worked a lot harder,until i outran the dude, i offered 88 the same deal come on down let's play, we guna have a play day in gulfport,miss. soon, hope every body shows up.got to have all the safety equipment, thinkin maybe around dec. when the weather is cooler.
    Been long time since another 3cyl outran you. I think its been long time since you outran a 3cyl cause u wont come hang out where the fast 3cyl are at, u no what will happen if u did.

Post Thanks / Like

Default you right mike white

Quote Originally Posted by MWhite View Post
    Been long time since another 3cyl outran you. I think its been long time since you outran a 3cyl cause u wont come hang out where the fast 3cyl are at, u no what will happen if u did.
    hey,glad we good freinds,because after me and jason run at gulfport,if i win , coming after some mike white..if i lose my moter will be a basket case.i'll junk that rude and get me a merc..nobody remember a 1st place loser.
    out front again

Team Member fastest aluminum boat in lousiana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

man riverrat u really pissed off my new driver he said he can cut weight before oct. 20lbs it is lol. if i could find a merc i would be running a merc
    Got a new driver!!!!50lbs

Post Thanks / Like

man riverrat u really pissed off my new driver he said he can cut weight before oct. 20lbs it is lol. if i could find a merc i would be running a merc
    Your driver weights 50lbs and he going to lose another 20lbs, he'll be to little and weak to drive. How old is your driver 6or7years old.

Thread Information