Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good news for s.r.g.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good news for s.r.g.

Well we did all get together, we did run some boats, and there were MANY cameras there. And being used I might add. During the week I got a call to go work on a Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries personal bass rig. He and I have been freinds for 30 years. So I went over and got to work, while doing so I ventured into OUR little problem (backyard boat racing) I told him the story of how I went over and kicked the crap out of all of you boys..........Yes I did, and told him the rest of everything and asked that if the videos showed up on the computer what could anyone do about it?

Now this fella has been in law enforcement for 20+ years, sheriffs deputy for 5 years and game warden the rest of the time. He said the if we reported the initial accident, which did happen, the 911 call. He said they would issue a citation to the driver of the crashed boat. After that there is nothing that can be done, N O T H I N G. He reminded me of two videos that are on U-tube of 2 local boat crashes, that we know the boys, we know where they live, and see them on a regular basis. He said he can doing NOTHING about it. He said that yall can post every video that yall want ( even the one of me getting beat) and NOTHING can be done. He said that if a citaition was written because of the posted videos that the agent writing it would be the only person in trouble. So now we have it, GET THE VIDS UP AND POSTED. And get to work on them mercs cause I am turning the Horse Power up a few notches, even though I have never shown what I really have. I have been buzzing my motor mid to high sevens here on my testing, and have yet to turn over 6600 while racing yall. So throw your rocks, cry complain and tell lies, I'll just sit up here in the winners seat and be proud, It sure is lonely at the top. I'll be waiting on them Vids. John sent the stage three parts you shoulda got the money today. Jason Johnson, FASTEST THREE CYL in the south.
    Helping folks out around the globe.

Post Thanks / Like

Default what

Quote Originally Posted by 88workcar View Post
    Well we did all get together, we did run some boats, and there were MANY cameras there. And being used I might add. During the week I got a call to go work on a Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries personal bass rig. He and I have been freinds for 30 years. So I went over and got to work, while doing so I ventured into OUR little problem (backyard boat racing) I told him the story of how I went over and kicked the crap out of all of you boys..........Yes I did, and told him the rest of everything and asked that if the videos showed up on the computer what could anyone do about it?

Now this fella has been in law enforcement for 20+ years, sheriffs deputy for 5 years and game warden the rest of the time. He said the if we reported the initial accident, which did happen, the 911 call. He said they would issue a citation to the driver of the crashed boat. After that there is nothing that can be done, N O T H I N G. He reminded me of two videos that are on U-tube of 2 local boat crashes, that we know the boys, we know where they live, and see them on a regular basis. He said he can doing NOTHING about it. He said that yall can post every video that yall want ( even the one of me getting beat) and NOTHING can be done. He said that if a citaition was written because of the posted videos that the agent writing it would be the only person in trouble. So now we have it, GET THE VIDS UP AND POSTED. And get to work on them mercs cause I am turning the Horse Power up a few notches, even though I have never shown what I really have. I have been buzzing my motor mid to high sevens here on my testing, and have yet to turn over 6600 while racing yall. So throw your rocks, cry complain and tell lies, I'll just sit up here in the winners seat and be proud, It sure is lonely at the top. I'll be waiting on them Vids. John sent the stage three parts you shoulda got the money today. Jason Johnson, FASTEST THREE CYL in the south.
    jason, why didn't you put yourself down as one of the three best boat racers??
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 88workcar View Post

If you show up in Alex its gona be another long ride home,
    Strictly business

Post Thanks / Like

Default srg boyz

please boyz, do me a flavor,yamaha or merc out front,??,please put up a picture or video of jason getting his *** handed to him,please i'm hear two sides, and want to believe both sides,bogulosa boyz put up videos so the world knows there was a race, so please put up something,santa clause guna have to bring jason a video camera for christmas,so we the world can see who's who of the 3 cylinder nation. come on kent i know since you one of the srg, surely you can put up something for ole folks to look at.. hank,just a little video is all we need.. thanks the 3 cylinder people of the world wants to know 75 man out
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ima75man View Post
    please boyz, do me a flavor,yamaha or merc out front,??,please put up a picture or video of jason getting his *** handed to him,please i'm hear two sides, and want to believe both sides,bogulosa boyz put up videos so the world knows there was a race, so please put up something,santa clause guna have to bring jason a video camera for christmas,so we the world can see who's who of the 3 cylinder nation. come on kent i know since you one of the srg, surely you can put up something for ole folks to look at.. hank,just a little video is all we need.. thanks the 3 cylinder people of the world wants to know 75 man out
    Get up off the couch and come watch some races, then you'll know who winning and whos whinning

Post Thanks / Like

Default mike

mike you race,like i fish, the truth not in me,all my fish whoppers, but the big one we'll' i let it go., all ya'll outran jason, but nobody has a video or picture.. i'm sure ya'll a lot faster than jason, all of ya'll have told me basically the same story, beside you know kent wouldn't lie to me. hey bogulosa guys ya'll happen to have a tape of srg outruning the green allison, sure would like to see it.. next boat race have the news crew there, and put it on tv. 75 man out
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ima75man View Post
    mike you race,like i fish, the truth not in me,all my fish whoppers, but the big one we'll' i let it go., all ya'll outran jason, but nobody has a video or picture.. i'm sure ya'll a lot faster than jason, all of ya'll have told me basically the same story, beside you know kent wouldn't lie to me. hey bogulosa guys ya'll happen to have a tape of srg outruning the green allison, sure would like to see it.. next boat race have the news crew there, and put it on tv. 75 man out
    did u see some videos of the races,

Post Thanks / Like

Default videos

Quote Originally Posted by MWhite View Post
    did u see some videos of the races,
    you kidding me,ya'll said the law might watch it, so ya'll wasn't going to post any pictures or videos. bogulosa boyz posted some videos and they were great, cody posted a picture of him and kent neck and neck,i was a hoping the srg might post a video, i just want to see the race, don't care who wins or loses, just a bunch of good ole boyz having fun
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jason u need more power to run with us.

Man that dude done bump his head hard this time.

Post Thanks / Like

Jason I'll tell you what. If you think you can beat me. Let me know right now!

Thread Information