Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good news for s.r.g.

Post Thanks / Like

Jason u need more power to run with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
    Man that dude done bump his head hard this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
    Jason I'll tell you what. If you think you can beat me. Let me know right now!
    Been there Done that, THREE TIMES. One time your Lil red was at the river and went home before I got there, the next time was at the river, went get wet but would not race, the third time was just bad luck for you, I was really sorry to see that. So for it to ever happen What we gotta do?. I have been saving 1500 rpm just for that lil red rig. I need to post the picture of the throttle stop I run when I go on yall end. 6600rpm max. Like that I can't mess up and show the real deal. Hey you wanted to see the Vid, post your first. I'll be waiting
    Helping folks out around the globe.

Post Thanks / Like

Default eveybody wants to pick on jason

jasn i guess you need to come on up here to sc and get a motor that is built instead of racing a stock motor with stock compression.
    slowboat performance.com

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default rpm

Quote Originally Posted by 88workcar View Post
    Jason u need more power to run with us.

Been there Done that, THREE TIMES. One time your Lil red was at the river and went home before I got there, the next time was at the river, went get wet but would not race, the third time was just bad luck for you, I was really sorry to see that. So for it to ever happen What we gotta do?. I have been saving 1500 rpm just for that lil red rig. I need to post the picture of the throttle stop I run when I go on yall end. 6600rpm max. Like that I can't mess up and show the real deal. Hey you wanted to see the Vid, post your first. I'll be waiting
    like to run with you guys one day i have a little merc but it turns over 8,000 when is the next race

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default hank

Quote Originally Posted by HankFrazier View Post
    If you show up in Alex its gona be another long ride home,
    are you the guy that use to run at inter coastal in a yellow stv i use to watch you run down there if your the same guy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    are you the guy that use to run at inter coastal in a yellow stv i use to watch you run down there if your the same guy
    Yes that would be me. I remember you and your boat called the Phantom. It was pretty fast. Where you been hiding havent seen you in a long time.
    Strictly business

Post Thanks / Like

Well we did all get together, we did run some boats, and there were MANY cameras there. And being used I might add. During the week I got a call to go work on a Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries personal bass rig. He and I have been freinds for 30 years. So I went over and got to work, while doing so I ventured into OUR little problem (backyard boat racing) I told him the story of how I went over and kicked the crap out of all of you boys..........Yes I did, and told him the rest of everything and asked that if the videos showed up on the computer what could anyone do about it?

Now this fella has been in law enforcement for 20+ years, sheriffs deputy for 5 years and game warden the rest of the time. He said the if we reported the initial accident, which did happen, the 911 call. He said they would issue a citation to the driver of the crashed boat. After that there is nothing that can be done, N O T H I N G. He reminded me of two videos that are on U-tube of 2 local boat crashes, that we know the boys, we know where they live, and see them on a regular basis. He said he can doing NOTHING about it. He said that yall can post every video that yall want ( even the one of me getting beat) and NOTHING can be done. He said that if a citaition was written because of the posted videos that the agent writing it would be the only person in trouble. So now we have it, GET THE VIDS UP AND POSTED. And get to work on them mercs cause I am turning the Horse Power up a few notches, even though I have never shown what I really have. I have been buzzing my motor mid to high sevens here on my testing, and have yet to turn over 6600 while racing yall. So throw your rocks, cry complain and tell lies, I'll just sit up here in the winners seat and be proud, It sure is lonely at the top. I'll be waiting on them Vids. John sent the stage three parts you shoulda got the money today. Jason Johnson, FASTEST THREE CYL in the south.
    Any thing north of I=10 must not be considered the SOUTH lol.
    Strictly business

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    like to run with you guys one day i have a little merc but it turns over 8,000 when is the next race
    Good deal Geneo, we would like to run with you too, you can even ride with me again if you want. I am quite a bit faster than the last time you rode in my boat.

Hank, when you going to run a boat? You still never got along side the Grinch, just like most folks over there, sit on the bank and cackle, I aint so bad, as of now Kent, Bean, Mike, Cody, and who ever else they decide has beat me, you can join the fun, beat Jason. I'll call you when I return so you can gas up and be ready, hell you can even beat me first. And the good part you don't have to put up a vid to prove that you beat me, just ask every one, they all know.

Yall all better look out for Seapro, now that he has the secret of building a fast 40, he should be comming with a monster.

Post Thanks / Like

Good deal Geneo, we would like to run with you too, you can even ride with me again if you want. I am quite a bit faster than the last time you rode in my boat.

Hank, when you going to run a boat? You still never got along side the Grinch, just like most folks over there, sit on the bank and cackle, I aint so bad, as of now Kent, Bean, Mike, Cody, and who ever else they decide has beat me, you can join the fun, beat Jason. I'll call you when I return so you can gas up and be ready, hell you can even beat me first. And the good part you don't have to put up a vid to prove that you beat me, just ask every one, they all know.

Yall all better look out for Seapro, now that he has the secret of building a fast 40, he should be comming with a monster.
    I was running fast boats before you could even say boat. LOL.
    Strictly business

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HankFrazier View Post
    I was running fast boats before you could even say boat. LOL.
    I was there watching you, I remember Henderson.

Post Thanks / Like

No fast motors from me I just biuld shrimping motors

Thread Information