Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: I need your help!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I need your help!

Recently Karen posted a video about John Dortch. I can't find it!

Before he died John made it clear his trophies were to go to John Herberg who will display them in his personal museum in the Quad Cities.

John Dortch Jr. is bringing the trophies (a pickup truck full) to my house in 6 hours. John Herberg will pick them up from me tomorrow.

I want to show John Jr. so many things about his Dad that have been posted on BRF while he's here since as in his words "I don't compute"!

Time is of the essence. If you can guide me to Karen's video, please do so ASAP!

Thanks!

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you actually see it Gene? I couldn't remember seeing it, although Karen did try to post one, but apparently had technical problems. She sent me an E mail with a very short segment of a video. Maybe she sent it to you via E mail.

For future reference here's how I found the video titled "Big John Dortch", except it's not there. Go to members list at the top. click on that, then if you know who posted it, click on K for Karen. Scroll down until you find Karen Cadle and click on that. Then click on Statistics. It will have one line that says Click on all Posts by Karen Cadle and another that says Click on all Threads started by Karen Cadle. Big John Dortch was a thread started by Karen and it showed it was posted in the "Video" category three weeks ago, but like I said, it's not there.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Wayne,

You're right it did not post on BRF, but Karen E-mailed me a draft. I found it filed under John Dortch. Imagine that! It's far from finished but it brought a tear to my eyes. I'm sure John Jr. will get misty-eyed as well.

Looking forward to it. He should be here within the hour. Glad I found it! Probably would not have happened without your help.

Thanks!

Thread Information