"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time
Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended
our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost
forty years."

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world
if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.
But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a
world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite
and world bankers is surely preferable to the national
auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

Quote by: David Rockefeller
(1915- ) Internationalist billionaire, CFR kingpin, founder of the Trilateralist Commission, World Order Godfather

Date: June 1991 Baden, Germany
Source: Bilderberger Meeting, Baden, Germany

Rothschilds & Rockefellers -
Trillionaires Of The World

Learn your history before it repeats on you.
By New World Order
12-3-7

"Money is Power", or shall we say, "The Monopoly to Create Credit Money and charge interest is Absolute Power". (Alex James)

Amsel (Amschel) Bauer Mayer Rothschild, 1838:
"Let me issue and control a Nation's money and I care not who makes its laws".

Also from the article:

The Rothschild were behind the colonization and occupations of India and the Rothschild owned British Petroleum was granted unlimited rights to all offshore Indian oil, which is still valid till this day.

"Give me the control of the credit of a nation, and I care not who makes the laws." The famous boastful statement of Nathaniel Meyer Rothschild, speaking to a group of international bankers, 1912: "The few who could understand the system (cheque, money, credits) will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favours, that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests." The boastful statement by Rothschild Bros. of London.

These people are the top masterminds and conspired for the creation of illegal FEDERAL RESERVE BANK in 1913: Theodore Roosevelt, Paul Warburg - Representative Of Rothschild, Woodrow Wilson - U.S. President Signed FED Into Act, Nelson W. Aldrich - Representative Of Rockefeller, Benjamin Strong - Representative Of Rockefeller, Frank A. Vanderlip - Representative Of Rockefeller, John D. Rockefeller - Rockefeller Himself, Henry Davison - Representative Of J. P. Morgan, Charles Norton - Representative Of J. P. Morgan.

You can read the entire article (and it is definitely worth reading) at: http://rense.com/general79/tril.htm

We have spent over 1 1/2 trillion dollars since 911 on a supposed war on terror, while our borders to the north and south have been practically wide open since before 911 and still are. Why can't the majority of the people see this for what it is? In my opinion (and the opinion of many educated others), it is a global colonization and occupation by the economic elite, with our (the common people's) money and blood.

Democracy, constitutional republic, Democrats, Republicans, conservative neo-cons -- what does it take for the majority of Americans to recognize that you are being lied to and duped by the economic elite of the globe?

In this time of economic depression in the United States, what is the one thing that the prostitutes in Congress can be counted on to deliver, regardless of party affiliation? Giving the TARP banksters a huge tax cut now and into the future, permanently. It's not enough that they stole OUR money. They didn't bail themselves out. Remember, WE bailed THEM out.

Regards,
Paul