Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Christmas

Post Thanks / Like

Default Christmas

All i want for christmas is 2 new props.... Merry Christmas everyone !!!
    If she cant take it she cant stay !!! Borel Boats

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Wayne View Post
    All i want for christmas is 2 new props.... Merry Christmas everyone !!!
    hope, santa ron hill or his elf's got your christmas letter,thinking mike white would like to pick out two props for you.. merry christmas
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Sent me the one to the left first, cw can have the other one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ima75man View Post
    hope, santa ron hill or his elf's got your christmas letter,thinking mike white would like to pick out two props for you.. merry christmas
    There on the way.......

Post Thanks / Like

Default 88work christmas list ????????????????????????????

well now 88work,have you been a good boy this year??what do you want for santie claus to bring you for christmas. sorry can't have that, anything else???? i'm making my list and checking it twice ya'll better be good or saturday you'll find out who's been naughty or nice.. merry christmas and happy new year ......... to my srg friends hope the year 2011 will be better and just maybe y'all can get a kitchen pass and meet me in gulfport.. ps. kent i haven't forgot you,you got your christmas present early, the power of pray was the greatest gift in the world.you never knew how many people were praying for you.. thanks for being my freind..srg has the best life saving team in the world.. good night to all
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

well now 88work,have you been a good boy this year??what do you want for santie claus to bring you for christmas. sorry can't have that, anything else???? i'm making my list and checking it twice ya'll better be good or saturday you'll find out who's been naughty or nice.. merry christmas and happy new year ......... to my srg friends hope the year 2011 will be better and just maybe y'all can get a kitchen pass and meet me in gulfport.. ps. kent i haven't forgot you,you got your christmas present early, the power of pray was the greatest gift in the world.you never knew how many people were praying for you.. thanks for being my freind..srg has the best life saving team in the world.. good night to all

ps. kent i haven't forgot you,you got your christmas present early, the power of pray was the greatest gift in the world.you never knew how many people were praying for you.. thanks for being my freind..srg has the best life saving team in the world..

Very well said.....and from our conversation, he is doin well!
    R.I.P. Baby, I love you

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Borel Boat Babe View Post
    ps. kent i haven't forgot you,you got your christmas present early, the power of pray was the greatest gift in the world.you never knew how many people were praying for you.. thanks for being my freind..srg has the best life saving team in the world..

Very well said.....and from our conversation, he is doin well!
    Yes LIFE is good I can't thank y'all enough. I know my kids will thank you to when they get older and under stand what happend that day.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
    Yes LIFE is good I can't thank y'all enough. I know my kids will thank you to when they get older and under stand what happend that day.
    kent, you are a very blessed man, look at the video and the count the seconds the boat were on the scene,nothing better than having God as a co-pilot. and the first responders were the best. God is good................ remember the promise i made you.. 75 man out
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

kent, you are a very blessed man, look at the video and the count the seconds the boat were on the scene,nothing better than having God as a co-pilot. and the first responders were the best. God is good................ remember the promise i made you.. 75 man out
    And the first boat there had BOREL BOATS on the side of it !!!

Thread Information