Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Shear Pin

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up The Shear Pin

Marlee is doing a super job giving us much needed updates on west coast racing. Maybe someone in the mid west and east coast will follow her lead. Look forward to each issue.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Hill View Post
    Marlee is the Editor and "Inventory" of the current Shearpin...Maybe, she'd like a "Drink" for each issue...

Not sure there are that many drinks though,,:

1. Squawman's Special
    2. Skip and Go Nakeds
    3. Wind Stoppers
    4. Lemies
    5. Frosty Devils

I've run out of names...but I might remember some more later...
    I'll bring Kool-Aid to Long Beach for Marlee .

Drink names...Duck Fart, Squashed Frog, Water Moccasin

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Have not seen the June issue.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kool-ade

Marlee, watch out for that dirty old man--Coney- he'll bring lime flavered for you

Post Thanks / Like

Spoon River Mud
    It don't get no better than this.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Master Oil Racing Team View Post
    Way cool Marlee. The SHEAR PIN is getting better and better each time. I've enjoyed each and every issue. I have started to follow some of the West Coast guys racing, but I thouroughly enjoy reading some of the past exploits of guys I raced with, but never saw those pics. Keep it up.

Wayne
    Thanks Wayne! I'm soo glad you like it! Thank you soo much for all the continued support!!! & yeah I thought those were great pics!!!! I have many more, but didn't have anywhere to put them! More will be in the next issue! They were from Derek Gesler.

Ron: Yeah for sure! I totally forgot about Jake somehow in the last issue & those pictures are like my favorite of all time, so I had to get those in there! OH! I FORGOT!!!! The pics of Jake Hill were taken by Jessica Bodas! Great Pics Jess! & Yeah, with Chad as his dad and you as his uncle, I'm pretty sure he'll be in a boat! lol

Marlee Hill

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marlee Hill View Post
    Thanks Wayne! I'm soo glad you like it! Thank you soo much for all the continued support!!! & yeah I thought those were great pics!!!! I have many more, but didn't have anywhere to put them! More will be in the next issue! They were from Derek Gesler.

Ron: Yeah for sure! I totally forgot about Jake somehow in the last issue & those pictures are like my favorite of all time, so I had to get those in there! OH! I FORGOT!!!! The pics of Jake Hill were taken by Jessica Bodas! Great Pics Jess! & Yeah, with Chad as his dad and you as his uncle, I'm pretty sure he'll be in a boat! lol
    okay guys, sorry, I don't know how to quote more than one message at a time! But okay here goes,

Jeff "Connie"---- That can be YOUR column!!!! hahaha & VERY true about the lime Kool-Aid! lol & awww Jeff!!!! Too bad we won't be in Long Beach! Planning on being in Wakefield for Nationals & Top O'!

Todd--Thanks! The pics are from Derek, I'll talk to him & see what I can do about naming all the 1100's! & Thank you so much! Soooo glad everyone's liking it so much! Thanks for the continued support!

Ron: Oh yeah I absolutely love that story! haha The next one, if nobody submits anything will be most likely the story of Ted May & the lightning bolt, either that or when his boat ended up in the tree or something like that

& Bill-- I'm sorry, I was at my friends house helping her get ready for prom & I tried to forward you the message from my phone, but I don't think it went through! I just sent another set to a bunch of people that had emailed me, so it should be in your inbox

I'd also like to personally thank everyone sooo much for the continued support of every issue, and a Special thanks to: Jessica Bodas, Mike Guardalabene, Kyle Lewis, Bunker Hill, and Derek Gesler for all the help & input into this issue & for making an issue that was difficult to put together due to lack of activity in the regions this time of year, easier on me & made it as good as it could possibly be! Thanks everyone!

Marlee Hill

Post Thanks / Like

Marlee

I dont know how to get on the mailing list but if you are still doing it put me on it.

thanks

Pat

pbowman@landsberg.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Pat! Long time no see!!!! lol I'll add you to the mailing list right now & send u the June issue! Thanks!

Marlee Hill

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone, just a heads up, the July issue of The Shear Pin comes out in 2 days! I'd like to apologize in advance, this one probably won't be the best, my computer crashed last week, so I'm trying to make use with what I've got, I'm working on it! I now have absolutely ZERO pictures, other than a few for my "Looking Back" section, so ANY HELP??? I know there's been a lot going on in Region 10 lately, so any pictures that I could use??? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!! Send me an e-mail, TheShearPin@yahoo.com

Thanks everyone!

Marlee Hill

Thread Information