Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Smack Talk

Post Thanks / Like

Default bad weather in Gods little acre tonight, quess ya'll send it to me

mike, i want to see a little omc in front of you.lol i know you want one.. remember 8 inchs should be a average for the tiilers, steering wheel guys need them things on the left, short on lentgh, i've never been thrown out the left side of any boat yet.............75 man out
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

john you get that slomc jumpstarted and head to sc in the spring or yall get a place in the middle and we will see who is in the winners bracket.
    slowboat performance.com

Post Thanks / Like

Well I guess John moves as slow as his omc.John I ain't going to let the Sabine river gang out run you I'll send you a motor.and some sea bond to hold you false teeth in.cause when mash on it I hate for you to swallow them.
    slowboat performance.com

Post Thanks / Like

tripp, you sound just like jason johnson, put on your big boy panties and come on down.. i got a ole timing omc i'll let you borrow. the storm last night knock out your lights and the internet connection, but it's good now............... come on down..
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

i need a boat anchor for my center console anyways.
    slowboat performance.com

Post Thanks / Like

anchor, well i weight 350, and i use tacky tape to keep my choppers from falling out .come on down i have some 49 inchs of pure omc. setting on go
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YAMAHAFASTCRAFT View Post
    Well I guess John moves as slow as his omc.John I ain't going to let the Sabine river gang out run you I'll send you a motor.and some sea bond to hold you false teeth in.cause when mash on it I hate for you to swallow them.
    Go ahead and send john a motor, we'll outrun it too,,, SRG aint skeeered of no yamdog,,, u can send him some tires too, all his stuff is sitin on blocks thats why he dont leave home are make it to the water,plus he already fears srg and dont wont to come around cause he knows about them fast merc. merc are always out in front.

Post Thanks / Like

mike, don't make me knock the dirt cobbers out of my omc,, it wont be pretty,guna have to wait for the wind to lay down,it's about 55 here and windy..yamaha fast craft, done be scared of mike,he want a omc..............
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ima75man View Post
    mike, i want to see a little omc in front of you.lol i know you want one.. remember 8 inchs should be a average for the tiilers, steering wheel guys need them things on the left, short on lentgh, i've never been thrown out the left side of any boat yet.............75 man out
    Sometimes a short kill cord can get u in trouble too. It an't no fun when u accidently kill your motor at wide open throttle on a small flat. It tends to make a hard left. Makes the pucker factor go up real quick. although i think a short cord is the way to go.
    Strictly business

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YAMAHAFASTCRAFT View Post
    I won't a piece of that action.
    Strictly business

Thread Information