Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Eye opening opportunity

Post Thanks / Like

Default Eye opening opportunity

The cancellation of the Winter Nationals at Indio gives us an eye on what the public and media think are important and have persuaded the government to do.

As Fernando use to say, its more important to look good than to feel good (and joo look MAAAVALOUS!)

A photo op is now available to us in the future ... if we are seen in photographs flushing race motors with something like propylene glycol prior to races we will be seen as pro-environment. Such a pre-race photo might even make the difference between whether a race is mentioned in a local paper or not.

Its not as important what you do as what you appear to do

In politics and advertising, the image is more important than reality

a politician always has his wife on the stage next to him for pictures, even if he is doing all the young campaign workers in the front row and all the girls in beer ads are skinny
    Since 1925, about 150 different racing outboards have been made.

Post Thanks / Like

Default PGA Golf Course....

My son, Chad, calculated that the PGA Golf course probably takes in $50,000 on a weekend. If the noise from boat races send half of these players to other course, the PGA course lose 25 GRAND. Somehow, Chad, is thinking the PGA, and local water board people are connected.

I wonder what the water board people pay to golf at the PGA course???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Hill View Post
    My son, Chad, calculated that the PGA Golf course probably takes in $50,000 on a weekend. If the noise from boat races send half of these players to other course, the PGA course lose 25 GRAND. Somehow, Chad, is thinking the PGA, and local water board people are connected.

I wonder what the water board people pay to golf at the PGA course???
    Guess hoping the sound would bring them to the waters edge to end up enjoying the show is wishful?

Thread Information