Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: W.O.T. Marine servicing little and big boats

Post Thanks / Like

Default W.O.T. Marine servicing little and big boats

My name is Kyle. My dad and I own W.O.T. Marine in Carlsbad, C.A. We are a boat service and repair shop. We work on all types of boats and do all types of work, rigging, engine services, trailer work, electrical, custom fabrication, engine builds and much more. We have a few customers with mini boats that are interested in running the mini boat enduro races this year.

I spoke a bit with Ron today about the mini boat enduro and other related races and am looking forward to participating.

If we can be of any help to any or you have question please feel free to give us a call O for more info about our services Check us out online@ www.wotmarine.com
    760.804.2766-Kyle

Here are a few photos of our shop and some prior work, IE trailer restoration, seat fabrication and interior, and some boats we service.
    Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

hey Kyle is that jon kruegers old 27 schiada ? If so i won my class in catalina behind that.
    and what is your last name you better be fast calling yourself skiracer623

Post Thanks / Like

I am unsure if it was johns boat. The guys that ownes it now is name Justin and it is used manily out at parker. As far as my name i used ski race and i recently stoped due to opening the boat shop, and our boat # was 623. My name is Kyle Lancon.
    Quality Boat service and repair.

Thread Information