I just bought a prop from Ron and was telling him about my boat. He said I should put it on the forum so here she is.
1995 Biel Tunnel Hull bought new about 2 years ago. It was unrigged and purcgased by friend who first hung a 90 Yamaha on it getting about 60mph. He had a stock 1994 130 Yamaha that he hung on it but never got it to run right. Thats pretty much where I came in. I bough the boat and found some things wrong with the engine, got her running and then started working on the setup. The engine is stock except for a disabled rev limiter, reeds, and a coned lower. Currently using a transom mount pickup as I was losing pressure with the Bobs cone over 80mph.
The fastest pass so far in salt water was 82.6mph turning a 28x14 Merc Cleaver to 6400rpm.
Not all the pics are current as I have updates the graphics, installed hydraulic steering, and a foot throttle. The boat hasnt gone faster but is safer and easier to drive. I "think" she has an 85mph in her with a good 30 pitch cleaver but the acceleration would be poor and not much fun to drive. I will be trying it though.
I have taken a bunch of pics and video. Take a look and feel free to comment.
Chris

First pass was about 78mph. Second was was just cruising back a little over trimed maybe 70mph. Third was the 82.6mph pass.

Video of nosecone losing pressure. Skip about 2 minutes in. I need to edit that down.

New gopro camera and testing a 26ET cut. ran out of prop at 75mph but drove nice. 13' boat running 75mph in tight whitecaped chop:

Same day but facing forward. Camera mount was a little loose.

I just took my nosecone off because Im not really using it for LWP and its out of the water anyway. Took some video to see what it was doing back there. First pass is the 28 cleaver. Second is the 26 ET. Bakc to back passes with same load, and egine height and same trim. You can see how much more stern lift the cleaver has. speed is down a few mph without the cone. The boat likes the extra lift it gave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R39_...=11&playnext=1