Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Team California Dreaming?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Team California Dreaming?

How does this sound as a proposal for consideration on the Hill - March web site, aka BRF?

Ron and Russ Hill as the primary national and international distributors for racing outboards. $4600 for a brand new complete A or B racing outboard, in the right setting, is irresistible.

Sam Cullis as national and international technical director. Nobody jumps faster on the correct information than good ol'' Sam.

Wayne Baldwin as national and international PR man. There's no substitute for the experience and writing skills.that Wayne projects on this web site. Wayne's been there, done that and he's an enthusiast.

Alan Ishii of LA, California, as designated machine shop. From time to time Alan and I have conversations about racing, and I can't think of any machinist that's as capable as he is that is more enthusiastic about boat racing.

United States ethanol manufacturers as the designated national and international sponsors of choice.

Ron and Russ are the absolute experienced perfectionists when it comes to promoting boat racing. Let's face it, if Ron as an experienced school teacher can successfully teach morons how to think, the success of this operation with the people mentioned above is a no brainer.

This would be about jobs, jobs, jobs in America and I think Senators Feinstein and Boxer should be on board with tax incentives.

It just couldn't get any better than this..... brand new, American made racing outboards that are affordable, professionally promoted and made by Americans that need the jobs here at home.

The American outboard racing dream ain't dead yet!

Regards,

Paul A. Christner

PS: Alan and David Van Weele as eastern distributors.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Original Looper 1 View Post
    How does this sound as a proposal for consideration on the Hill - March web site, aka BRF?

Ron and Russ Hill as the primary national and international distributors for racing outboards. $4600 for a brand new complete A or B racing outboard, in the right setting, is irresistible.

Sam Cullis as national and international technical director. Nobody jumps faster on the correct information than good ol'' Sam.

Wayne Baldwin as national and international PR man. There's no substitute for the experience and writing skills.that Wayne projects on this web site. Wayne's been there, done that and he's an enthusiast.

Alan Ishii of LA, California, as designated machine shop. From time to time Alan and I have conversations about racing, and I can't think of any machinist that's as capable as he is that is more enthusiastic about boat racing.

United States ethanol manufacturers as the designated national and international sponsors of choice.

Ron and Russ are the absolute experienced perfectionists when it comes to promoting boat racing. Let's face it, if Ron as an experienced school teacher can successfully teach morons how to think, the success of this operation with the people mentioned above is a no brainer.

This would be about jobs, jobs, jobs in America and I think Senators Feinstein and Boxer should be on board with tax incentives.

It just couldn't get any better than this..... brand new, American made racing outboards that are affordable, professionally promoted and made by Americans that need the jobs here at home.

The American outboard racing dream ain't dead yet!

Regards,

Paul A. Christner

PS: Alan and David Van Weele as eastern distributors.
    4600 hundred for a A OR B MOTOR ? HOW ABOUT A YAMATO for 2000 with mutable restrictors and run them in every class exepet the d
    David Bryan

Thread Information