Hey guys,

I wet up to elgin with the roddy foreman racing team. They ran the 120's and sst 60 and j and a class.

120's:

Mark jacobs 1st
Terry rinker 2nd
Donny mcdowell 3rd

Sst 60:

Sam lebanco 1st
Roddy foreman 2nd
Mike hooper 3rd

Rob rinker made first in the first heat on saturday but throughout the weekend he had motor trouble and a meeting with dana tomes closer than he anticipated. Tomes boat ended up coming out of the ramp with its left sponson ripped off and the primer still running. Rinker was lucky and patched his boat back up with some wood and tape. In the last heat he had to be towed out due to his powerpack coming loose. Nobody else got hurt this weekend but rinker and foreman came close when rinkers powerpack went out. Looking at it from the boat ramp it looked like foreman had to make a 90 degree turn and swing it back hard in order to not hit the rocks, even if they may have been beautiful.

All in all it was a great weekend for us. Our team consisted of roddy foreman, john calley, kyle whitt, kenny lightfoot, brad collins and hans mccauley. Thats a lot of racing experience in a team, and thats the way it supposed to be.

One more thing, watching chris fairchild take the turns, its obvious hes trying to rip off the left sponson. I think i heard him once or twice say "dammit, it still wont come off". Im sure hes thankful for any help.