Thread: Ron Hill Has Not Left The Building 2005-2017

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default What Happened???

Do you really tell people you got drunk and fell down? Truth is, it was 90 plus degrees and I with the help of a helper moved about 2,000 pounds of books out of my condo and had put them up overhead in storage, at the shop.

When I got home from that little job, I was told the dryer wasn't drying properly, so I opened the dryer door and grabbed the dryer to pull it away from the wall and I heard a RIFLE SHOT and felt pain in my forearm. I grabbed my arm and could feel the tendon crawl up my arm.

After consulting with my doctor, he told me he'd never fixed a tendon on anyone over 60, but he added most people over 60 don't think they are "KING KONG" and they don't "SCREW" themselves up. I told the doctor I was 65 but had a mental age of 14, so, I wanted my arm fixed.

The doctor has been very pleased with my progress. He was please with his job, too. As he drilled a hole in my arm, a la Tommy John (Dodger pitcher)..I seem to have all my movement back.

The one problem I have had is my arm going to sleep when I'm asleep and I wake up about 10 times a night. But, this week, I have slept well and feel I might live.

My condo closed escrow and Laurie's is in escrow.

Have not had much time for BRF AS WE SEEM TO BE MAKING PROPS...Check out some of our castings...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ron Hill; 09-25-2009 at 11:56 AM.

Thread Information