Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Why I hate facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Default Why I hate facebook

This morning I received an email allegedly from a boat racer on vacation in England. Supposedly he had been robbed at gunpoint and needed money to get home.

This whole issue smelled like dead carp to me so I made a call to two mutual friends who know this person better than I do. They both received the same email and both confirmed it was a hoax.

The common denominator in this situation is, we all are listed as a friend to this person on facebook.

Any low life SOB who would pull a stunt like this should be castrated with a dull propeller!

Be careful how much personal info you post on any website!

Allen J. Lang

Gene, recieved the same E mail. Have seen a uple like that one over the last couple of years.

Post Thanks / Like

I got the same one and glad to hear it is a scam...........would hate to see a fellow boat racer in trouble.
    Charley Bradley

Post Thanks / Like

Default Or Stuff Like This??????

How have you been doing? I came across this Acai Berry stuff that is actually unbelievable! I have been feeling fantastic since i've been taking it. finally found a way to lose weight that works and is actually healthy for you! check out this article about it if you want to read more about it and buy some http://apps.facebook.com/acaiberries/?coupon=876lip4!! use that coupon I sent you, it's cheap! I recommended it to a few friends already and they were thanking me earlier saying they lost 5lbs in less than a week so I thought I would fill you in also ;-) The stuff is amazing. A lot of great info on that site but let me know if you have any questions about it.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Funny

I usually message them back and tel lthem to call me. if I don't hear back I assume it is a hoax. To many idiots out there trying to take advantage.

If a friend or a boat racing friend was in real trouble, I am thinking they would call me, and I would drop most anything to come to their aid. Call collect if you have to.

Post Thanks / Like

you don't have to open face book you can go away
    David Bryan

Thread Information