Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pics of my hydro and kg-9

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I will say this, For some reason the name Bob Henry is striking a chord. The guy I bought the boat from might have been him... I dont know. the name rings a bell though.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hydroracer.net

http://hydroracer.net/forums/showthread.php?t=21887

Saw this post on Hydroracedr.net and it makes me think this hydro is a O'Conner...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kingston, NY Boat Races

Quote Originally Posted by aleconthelake View Post
    Hello
    The boat came from Kingston NY.
    That boat may have been one of mine or a good friend................

John Sherlock, from KIngston, NY

http://rides.webshots.com/album/558268606yufiJA
    John Sherlock

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi John
    I bought the boat from somebody in Kingston in 1975. I can take some pictures of a couple of the patches in the sponsons that you might be ablr to identify. I would love to know more about the boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi John
    I bought the boat from somebody in Kingston in 1975. I can take some pictures of a couple of the patches in the sponsons that you might be ablr to identify. I would love to know more about the boat.
    Pictures are always a help. Is the deck fabric or wood? We had both over the years and the wood boat had a Heath Kit Tach. in it that I built from one of the kits.....
    You may have the one that a Gus Stopzenski owned.
    John Sherlock

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for the delay replying. Been up in the adirondacks on vacation for the last week or so. The boat has wood decks . I'm not sure what the tach your talking about is. I've had the boat since I was 14 and have run it like crazy when I was a kid but really I am a real novice when it comes to hydro knowledge. I have never raced it . A 23 year military career and spending a lot of time in the middle east kinda got in the way. I wanted to take the boat up to Cross Lake this weekend but it doesnt look ike I'm going to make it. Would love to get around a bunch of people who really know what they are talking about whern it comes to these boats. I have to take some pics of some of the patches in the sponsons maybe youguys could identify the boat from them...

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for the delay replying. Been up in the adirondacks on vacation for the last week or so. The boat has wood decks . I'm not sure what the tach your talking about is. I've had the boat since I was 14 and have run it like crazy when I was a kid but really I am a real novice when it comes to hydro knowledge. I have never raced it . A 23 year military career and spending a lot of time in the middle east kinda got in the way. I wanted to take the boat up to Cross Lake this weekend but it doesnt look ike I'm going to make it. Would love to get around a bunch of people who really know what they are talking about whern it comes to these boats. I have to take some pics of some of the patches in the sponsons maybe youguys could identify the boat from them...
    Thanks Alec, for your Service. Your in the right place to find out stuff but on the lake amongst others is another kind of fun. Maybe there's others in your area.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default pics of some of the battle scars... maybe this wil help identify the boat...

Quote Originally Posted by J. Sherlock View Post
    Pictures are always a help. Is the deck fabric or wood? We had both over the years and the wood boat had a Heath Kit Tach. in it that I built from one of the kits.....
    You may have the one that a Gus Stopzenski owned.
    Hi John
    Finally took some sots of some of the older repair work that was done to the sponsons and the right rear corner of my boat before i got it... recognize any of it?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information