Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Troops overseas might not be paid is a LIE

Post Thanks / Like

I heard something interesting today ... at the current rate ... Chinese income on US bonds will be fully funding the Chinese military in about 10 years.
    Since 1925, about 150 different racing outboards have been made.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wow !

Public servant's lorl !

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

paul
    dont you dare group military personel in with the leeches sluts and *****s that our U.S. goverment officials have become! You have 18 and 19 year old's serving in conditions you in your comfy easy chair cant imagine for a pittance. If they happen to have a family they arent paid enough to take care of them! You obviously have never served in the military and have no idea of the sacrifices that a twenty year veteran makes during that twenty years.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Paul
    One more thing, Its not the military that is taking our freedoms away its our own Govenrment. and as far as Iraq???? Waaaaaaahhhhh we went to war. Our elected commander in chief did what he had to do to do away with a dictator that USED weapons of mass destruction on his own people, Invaded and took over a weaker neighbor, started a devastating 10 year war with another neighbor, You obviously think Neville Chamberlain did the right thing letting hitler annex the Sudetenland, Take over Austria and The Czech republic and believe he had made "peace for our time" 6 million Jews and countless other dead later the rest of the world found out different. And Yes Saddam Hussein was in the same league as hitler. Thats right OUR ELECTED COMMANDER IN CHIEF did what he hgad to do to get around all the bleeding heart liberals in this country that would rather sleep with and appease an enemy instead standing for what is right!
    Last edited by aleconthelake; 08-17-2011 at 07:31 PM. Reason: spelling

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Our current Commander in Chief stated that in regard to the Liberian "epidsode" he would "Be leading from behind". Nothing more needs be explained about the type of "leader" we are currently scraping the bushes behind. Much more needs to be exposed. He is a hollow shell. I know he can read (teleprompter), I guess he can write (although nothing he has ever written has surfaced), because he signs little scrips at at time on spending money, but the thing I have wondered about for a long time......and I still am.....CAN HE THINK?

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Our current "leader" is no leader at all! We haven't had a real leader since Reagan. This idiot in office now, OMG hang on tight we are in for a rough rough ride. Sorry but the liberals in this country are letting government into every aspect of our lives and that is so wrong! As far as bailing out all those big wall street banks and GM and Chrysler??? Should have let them go under! They are all right back to business as usual! and who is footing the bill????? LikeI said before this government is not in business for the people. It is in business for itself and big business. I know I am kind of sending mixed messages here but... Iguees Im looking at a line between internal problems and external problems. Right now I see the internmal problem as a way biggger threat to our way of life than the external. All I can say is if you have guns hang on to them no matter what because we are going to need them, This government is dangerous to every day peoples health! Criminals have more rights then we do. ILLEGAL ALIENS have way more rights and freedoms then we do and why? because you soft hearted liberals! Sorry point the finger where it needs to be pointed!" oooooohhhh dont kill a murderer thats immoral," we can rehabilitate him... do you rehabilitate a rabid dog????? NO you shoot it! Same difference! Oh dont pick on illegal aliens they have it so tough where they come from, they are just trying to get a better life... WAAAAAAAAAA So where my great grandparents but they cam in through Ellis Island the legal way!!!!!! I'm sorry but thereis a rioght way and a wrong way to do things. you do wrong you get punished, you do right you get rewarded. period cut and dry! You damn liberals believe everything is grey and that minority issue's should have majority say. Then you the nerve to snivel and whine when the government starts kowtowing to little special interest groups!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Say what??

So you obviously aren't going to support "liberal" Texas governor Rick Perry based on his pro-illegals, anti e-verify policies? He's pro DREAM Act and against border fences. He even allows illegals access to in-state tuition to TX colleges. He's for more free trade, sending the rest of our jobs overseas. Perry is also a strong proponent of the NAFTA superhighway too.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0811/61076.html

As for your "liberal" idol Ronald Reagan, he gave blanket amnesty to millions of illegals in 1986. His supply side economics lead to the worst decade of post-World War II growth. Median wages were flat and there was a massive redistribution of income, with wealth going to the top one - two percent of the population. Reagan said he believed in balanced budgets but ran the biggest deficit (to date) in history and never actually produced a balanced budget. He promised to reduce the size of government, but government spending increased by 25%, adjusted for inflation, during his years in office.

The Democrats have nothing to brag about either, Obama entered office bringing along a staff full of Wall Street insiders. Some of the same ones that helped bring about the crash in 2008, some of the same ones that served under W. Bush before him. I tell you, no matter what letter they place beside their names, the same establishment rules behind the scenes. They pull the strings no matter which puppet or side of the theater is in the oval office.

So your idea of a great leader is someone that believed in blanket amnesty for illegals (free ride off of the taxpayers), expanding government, expanding spending, no balance budgets? And you'd like to throw in shutting down one of the last big manufacturing industries left in our nation that backs our money up and helps give it some value?

No wonder they call us sheeple.......

Regards,
    Paul

Thread Information