Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: lost a good freind today

Post Thanks / Like

Default lost a good freind today

just found out,one of my best freinds passed away today, massive heart attack.we worked together, fished together,had big cookouts. several years ago he moved about 60 miles away, seems like every time we ran into each other we were going to play tennis or do some boating. we never got around to it.. wished i could go boating or play tennis with him now.. so if you got a good freind, maybe now would be a good time to look him up or her up..life is short,think i better start spending more quality time with my love ones and best freinds.. at this moment,race boats don't mean much to me.. tonight world..
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear about your loss.
    Poor Boy Racing

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

You are absolutely right about that. It has happened to me personally, and many of my friends as well. Stop............think about who you keep thinking about spending time with.........then do it. When I was in college in the late 60's there was a fashion going round with wearing buttons on your clothes that had a message. Most were stupid, some were funny, but there were two that I sometimes wore that you had to pin on together from left to right. IF YOU DON'T DO IT NOW read the first, followed by YOU NEVER WILL. Thanks for the reminder to shut down and spend quality time with your friends and loved ones.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Master Oil Racing Team View Post
    You are absolutely right about that. It has happened to me personally, and many of my friends as well. Stop............think about who you keep thinking about spending time with.........then do it. When I was in college in the late 60's there was a fashion going round with wearing buttons on your clothes that had a message. Most were stupid, some were funny, but there were two that I sometimes wore that you had to pin on together from left to right. IF YOU DON'T DO IT NOW read the first, followed by YOU NEVER WILL. Thanks for the reminder to shut down and spend quality time with your friends and loved ones.
    last night at the wake, no one was crying just remembering the good and bad times. he had a good life, served his country for 4 years, owned his own business and enjoyed the success that comes with working long hours. 61 years old, you just start to enjoy the things that's most important..
    out front again

FFX-61
    Post Thanks / Like

Part one of "Secrets of the OMC Mod 50" : http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2052

Thread Information