Quote Originally Posted by zul8tr View Post
What are you using now since rejuvenate has been cancelled?
Rejuvenate was discontinued last year. I mentioned that in post 11 of this thread. Up until now it has still been available at West Marine and a few other places. West had it on clearance and I tried to order it but they were out of stock. I just ordered another gallon on line from another supplier so I should have about 2 gallons of the stuff left. At the time it was discontinued Mercury had said it was going to be "rebranded" into a high performance oil, but that hasn't happened so far as I know. When mine is gone I'm hoping that something else will be available. I can get the Multifuel oil, but at $100/gallon that is about twice as expensive than Rejuvenate (which wasn't cheap either at $50/gallon shipped), so who knows...

One other thing, I'm not the only folks who seem to like this stuff.. Here's a link to the folks a Wiendant racing who also have been recommending it...

http://www.wptracing.com/2-cycle-lubricants

I was looking to see if I could find some more on line as the supplies seem to be drying up and cam across that page. Did also score another gallon so now I have three gallons.