October 24, 2011

To My Fellow Boat Racers:

Since my last email, I have heard from many of you. I appreciate your ideas, concerns and complaints. I want to make sure you’re aware of another way you can provide APBA with your feedback, which must be complete by Friday, Oct. 28.

Everyone on this list should have received -- via an Oct. 20 email from APBA -- a confidential electronic APBA Member Survey.

This is the first survey I can recall APBA has ever undertaken. This is your chance to respond with your thoughts on a variety of topics to all of the leadership. The survey is confidential, in that the results will be released only as aggregate data and not as individual returns from members.

If you have not already responded to the survey via email, I strongly encourage you to respond before Friday, Oct. 28. If you know of an APBA member who does not have Internet or email access, but who would also like to share his or her thoughts, please print a survey for them to fill out and mail in to the following address:

Address for postal mail surveys:
Gloria Urban
APBA
17640 East Nine Mile Rd.
P.O. Box 377
Eastpointe, MI 48021-0377

The deadline for receipt of surveys is Friday, October 28,so please hurry to either email or mail in your survey! Survey link....http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/88JWMB...ign=apbasurvey

And while you’re online, be sure to visit the APBA website to register for the Social Forum and become familiar with its use. This communications format is proving to be useful among members, and there are already some very interesting and helpful discussions taking place. Please let us know about any other communications tools we should be exploring.

Thank you once again for your time and attention.

John F. Sharp
8H

317-257-1507
john.sharp@sbcglobal.net