Quote Originally Posted by racingfan1 View Post
John - I just wanted to say thank you for letting me be a part of the reunion. I had a good time meeting the legends of boat racing and listening to the stories. Also a thank you to you , Lee , Alan , Bill and everybody there for helping the Mens Club and the Village by donating part of the profit from the reunion to the Save the Lake Fund. It was really appreciated. Here looking forward to 5 years from now ? Dale
Thanks Dale & it was my pleasure to meet you face to face as well. After I got home last night I added up the proceeds & without knowing exactly what the last shirt order will cost, just estimated, there looks like I will be able to send between $400 - $500 more to Steve for the Men's Club, to with with whatever they want, most probably, "Save the Lake". Perhaps they'll make me an honorary life member? LOL & I mean LOL!!

The problem with another 5 year reunion is that I will not chair the 10 months of work that goes in to making an event such as the reunion come together. I've done 2 now, so someone will have to step up. Perhaps you? And I would help you with the process & details.