Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Depue Reunion

BoatRacingFacts VIP John Schubert T*A*R*T's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 2012 Depue Reunion

This thread seems to have gotten away from the thread title so I'm going to try & bring it back. We are actively planning the 2012 Boat Racers reunion to be held on Wed. through Sat. during the Pro national championships which are usually held the last week in July or the first week in August. Would someone in the know please post the correct dates. Stay tuned to this thread for the official registration form that will allow you to register, forward your registration form or down load & print it & mail it to the address on form. You'll also be able to either paypal your registration fee to an e-mail address noted on the registration form or mail a check with your mailed registration. Just as a teaser, below is a picture of the front of the polo shirt, yes polo shirt with a collar, which will have the same art work on the back as the 2007 reunion but with the date changed to 2012. Also below is a picture of the optional cap which will have the 2012 reunion logo embroidered on the cap. This is the same logo as on the front of the polo shirt but will be screened on the shirt.
    Anyone interested in helping make this one of the best reunions ever please e-mail boatracersreunion@wi.rr.com
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Ron Hill; 01-30-2018 at 04:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Racers Reunion

John---

Glad to be of service and think we are starting early enough to do it justice.

Bruce

Post Thanks / Like

After some mis-information, Depue will be hosting the 2012 Pro nationals dependent upon a bid being submitted to the Pro commission at the APBA national meeting & approved by the commiission & BOD. Knowing that, we are proceeding with the plans to have our second Boat Racers Reunion during the nationals.

Watch for the formal announcement & registration form later this month.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up 2012 Depue Reunion

Just a heads up. I had planned on opening registration this month but the pending lease of the VFW to a private individual, a cousin to the Depue Men's club president, won't be finalized until after the 1st of the year. At that time if the lease goes through I'll be in contact with the person who will be leasing the facility to determine if we can use the hall for our reception. Once that has been determined and if there are any fees I'll open registration.

Hope everyone has a great holiday season. For the New Years resolution be sure to include your attendance at the reunion.

Post Thanks / Like

The Reunion is a GO!. Most of the final details have been resolved. Look for the registration form to be posted here with instructions how to complete the form, e-mail it to Shirley Summers & send fees through PayPal. If not familar with PayPal or computer electronics, you can print the form, fill it out & send it to the address on the form with your fees. Remember, you can order optional shirts & burgundy reunion caps with a very nice gold logo. The sample hat is pictured but will be burgundy. The shirt will have the year changed to 2012.

There will be a big gathering on Friday at The VFW Hall host by a local company with their famous Pig Roast. During this reception there will be the silent auction that was so successful at the last reunion, some other fund raisers & we will have a boat racers Calcutta which will be based on the top 5 drivers from 2011 high points and the top 4 participated classes from 2011 plus the big 1100 hydro. DEtails of how the Calcutta will work, how the auction for the driver of your choice will be conducted & details of proceeds will be announced at the Friday reception.

Register as soon as the form is up. If you want to make a committment now, e-mail boatracersreunion.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Forms

Download, print, follow instructions
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Since 1925, about 150 different racing outboards have been made.

Post Thanks / Like

My check is in the mail!

I would urge everyone who plans on attending, to register as early as possible.

There is no "seed money" for this event. There are up front expenses for this event that need to be paid ASAP.

No one on the committee should be expected to cover these expenses "out of pocket".

It will be worth attending just to see Charlie Bradley and Alan Ishii get a hair cut!!

These 2 Broken Down Old Boat Racers have been growing their hair for 2 years. They will be donating their hair to "Locks of Love". Good job guys!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

Come join the fun!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 2012 DePue Boat Racing Reunion

Hi Everybody!!!

I agree with Gene.

I will be mailing my registration next week too. I'm really looking to seeing everybody (young and old) at DePue.

Thank you John for making this happen!!!

Lee Sutter

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Get Your Registrations In Early...

Thanks for getting this started, Gene. I think it is important for those of us who plan to attend to register early and thereby help the Reunion Committee in the planning of the event. My registration will be in the mail tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Depue Reunion Registration form

When completing the registration form, it is important to follow the instruction as they are written on the instruction sheet. Open the instruction document first, either print it or write down the instructions. Then close that document & open the registration form. After you have type in all your required information, remember to go to edit & click on "Select All". Yor form will be shade in some form. Then holding down the ctrl key on your keynoard click on the e-mail address for brucenshirley. This will open your e-mail system with their e-mail address in your "TO" box. Then go to "Edit" on your tool bar & click on "Paste". The completed form will appear in your e-mail message area. Then click on "send".

Please remember after sending your form to go to your paypal account & send your registration fees to boatracersreunion.com.

Thread Information