Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Depue Reunion

Post Thanks / Like

Default Communications and commitments received as of 3-12-12

Last edited by Karen Cadle; 12-27-2016 at 01:20 PM.
    "Sis"

Post Thanks / Like

Default DePue Reunion............

Things are not looking good for us to have the best party on the planet, with the best hydro and runabout drivers of our time. People need to get registered so John can tell how to deal with this. Don't want to have the plug pulled due to lack of interest as I know there are a whole lot of people that will enjoy talking to old friends and legends at a great race. Everyone get on your horse and lets push this through. We will ALL regret not being able to have this time together. John is not 100% yet but if we can do what we need to do here, I'm sure it will help get him back to his energetic self. Please contact me if you don't know how to go about getting on the list. From California to Maine, from Florida to Minnesota, we all have a connection. Let's get together and celebrate a sport that has given us so much, as we have given to support and promote.
    Charley Bradley

BoatRacingFacts VIP John Schubert T*A*R*T's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Reunion

Well folks, as of today there are only 33 registrants. If I don't have 100 by June 1st, I'll have to cancel the reunion as the head can't can't support the committments that are required to substantiate the low registration fee of $40.

If you are planning on attending, please register now. Waiting until you get to Depue will not help us to make this a great reunion.

Post Thanks / Like

At last report, registrations are a tad higher than John's most recent post. Don't miss the boat! Time is drawing nearer each day! Many of the "old timers" are going to be there. We're going to be a great time. DON'T MISS IT!
    If you haven't registered yet, please do so ASAP. If you're having problems downloading the form; e-mail me at, eastgene@yahoo.com and I'll snail mail you a copy.
    I'm looking forward to seeing all the BDOBR's at the big party!
    In addition, there will be some pretty good racing going on that weekend.
    Come join in on the fun and fellowship!

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2012 Depue Reunion

Hi everyone. We have had a special boat racing friend create & purchase coffee mugs that commenorate the reunion scheduled in July. While we haven't quite come up to the required head count to make this happen, the committee feels that we will get close & have optional plans to ensure it will happen.Below is a picture of the mug. If you are registered, or along with your registration, you can purchase the mug(s) at $12 each. If you aren't registered & don't intend to for personal reasons, then you can purchase a mug for $15. Either indicate on your registration form that you want a mug(s) & include payment at that time. If you don't plan on registering, please e-mail me at boatracersreunion@wi.rr.com of your intent to purchase & paypal the amount plus $7 for shipping to baotracersreunion@wi.rr.com or mail to John Schubert, 6323 Ptarmigan Rd., Racine, WI 53406.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Shirts & Hats

At this point, I am very uncertain I can attend, as I will most likely be racing in another state. I really want to attend, but I still have memories to make.

Is there a way I can purchase a Hat and shirt ? I have my original one all autogrphaed with some legends, and it is safely put away to preserve. I would really like to get a couple shirts to wear around in the after hours of the boat races.

Post Thanks / Like

Go back in this thread and contact John. He will be able to make this happen and I'm sure you would be willing to donate to this reunion, Dave. Even though you won't be on site, I know you will be there in spirit.
    Charley Bradley

Post Thanks / Like

Default Optional shirts & hats

Quote Originally Posted by David Mason View Post
    At this point, I am very uncertain I can attend, as I will most likely be racing in another state. I really want to attend, but I still have memories to make.

Is there a way I can purchase a Hat and shirt ? I have my original one all autogrphaed with some legends, and it is safely put away to preserve. I would really like to get a couple shirts to wear around in the after hours of the boat races.
    Dave,

Go to the registration form, open & print it & fill in for the optional shirts & hats. Then send to the address therin with your fees. Please be sure to note that it's for shirts & hats only.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by John Schubert T*A*R*T View Post
    Dave,

Go to the registration form, open & print it & fill in for the optional shirts & hats. Then send to the address therin with your fees. Please be sure to note that it's for shirts & hats only.
    Thanks, I will do just that. I really want to be there, as most of my heros in boat racing will be there. Time will tell I guess.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reunion Mugs

The mugs have arrived. Might have to reorder. Pictures below. $15 plus $4 for shipping if not registered, $12 plus $4 if registered, or we can waive shipping if you want to pick it up at the reunion.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information