Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Depue Reunion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David Mason View Post
    At this point, I am very uncertain I can attend, as I will most likely be racing in another state. I really want to attend, but I still have memories to make.

Is there a way I can purchase a Hat and shirt ? I have my original one all autogrphaed with some legends, and it is safely put away to preserve. I would really like to get a couple shirts to wear around in the after hours of the boat races.
    David,

Hope you and your family can attend the reunion. Please spread the word to all the MOD drivers. If they are not racing that weekend, they are welcome to attend the reunion and mingle among old friends. As you recently stated many MOD drivers are former alky drivers.

You have my contact info and you are welcome to share it with any legit boat racer.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reunion.............

Where are all the people that promised to send in their registrations for this event. You know you want to be there, you know you will have a great time, and you know we are getting close to D-Day. Don't have the plug pulled on the best get together on the racing circuit because you are waiting till friday. Do it now, and be where the legends will gather to enjoy an evening with the best PRO drivers on the planet. See you in DePue.
    Charley Bradley

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

What about the current active racers? I would think there would be enough drivers, pit crews and officials to get beyond the minimum. My main computer has been in the shop since last week, so I can't look at my e mails (at least I don't know how) to see where we currently stand.

BoatRacingFacts VIP John Schubert T*A*R*T's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 2012 Depue Boat Racers reunion

For those of you that have registered, first I thank you very much. I also want to remind you that we have a very special deep discounted rate at the LaQuinta motel at the Peru exit south off of I 80. Be sure to mention that you are with the "Boatracing Reunion" group. We have a block of 30 rooms.

The hats have arrived. Please reconsider ordering one for a keep sake. E-mail me at boatracersreunion@wi.rr.com with your request, I'll add it to the spreadsheet with your registration then please send $18 per cap.

The reunion cups have also arrived. Do the same as if you want a cap. We only had 50 made, so they will go fast. $15 each.

For those that haven't yet registered, get off your *** & do so without the obvious fear that we will be sold out of dinner tickets (which will be mandatory in order to take part of the Whole Pig Bar B Que) as I'm impelled to reduce the head count number due to procrastinators & stragglers. You might be offended by this but I'm doing the work with the help of some very ambitious helpers, so we just can't uderstand why the extreme tardiness in sending your registration.
    Last edited by John Schubert T*A*R*T; 05-22-2012 at 03:47 PM. Reason: additional items

Post Thanks / Like

Default depue

is this race still on
    David Bryan

Post Thanks / Like

Stand by for an answer later today. Everyone is doing what they can to make it happen.....
    Charley Bradley

Post Thanks / Like

Default It Is Nice That Everyone Knows What's Going On!

Stand by, I know DePue isn't going to be moved to Grass Lake!

Post Thanks / Like

I hope all who attended enjoy the reunion as much as I did in 2007. Enjoy, tell stories, lie, drink beer, and eat corn. Chew it well.

Russ Hill

BoatRacingFacts VIP John Schubert T*A*R*T's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Depue

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Hill View Post
    Stand by, I know DePue isn't going to be moved to Grass Lake!
    I fully realize that time is very close, but a decision has not yet been made, so would everyone that is awaiting a decision, rather then making negative comments, please wait 12 hours. A decision will be made tonight I'm told.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, John. Se how you can calm everyone down? Conjecture gets everyone going in the wrong direction. We need to wait as a group for the decisions being made.
    Charley Bradley

Thread Information