Thread: Who is racing now

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sabine river killer View Post
    the little ones do not hook
    Bull$&!/ !!!!!!!
    shutup and drive it !!

49ci OMC, Alum flat sabine river killer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

once again you show the world what you know keep cussing and i will get sam on this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'll have you know I've hooked one and flipped it 36 times landed back on the pad and still outran mike white by 2 boats. 🐮💩😱😱😱😱😱👍
    shutup and drive it !!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by seapro View Post
    I'll have you know I've hooked one and flipped it 36 times landed back on the pad and still outran mike white by 2 boats. ����������������
    Thats good stuff right there, LOL. I will throw my 2cents in on this one too. I have had my little 14 footer for five years now. I have been 78mph in it. I have completely dumped the throttle at every speed. I have been in rough, smooth, chop, boat wakes, ect..... I have blown out the prop probably 40 times. I have roundy rounded it, drag raced, cruzed, joy ride, test, you name it I have done it with this hull. I have NEVER hooked, NEVER. I was scared when I first got it. It blew out about 5 times the first day because of set up issues. I asked on three diff web sites about hooking cause I wanted no part of it. I was told unaimously that these do not hook. No 13s, no 14s. I am yet to see it. But thats just me, Yall have a merry Christmas.
    Helping folks out around the globe.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if they hook or really care if they do I just diss agree with anything I can here ! I know my 20 foot would hook if you didn't treat it right
    shutup and drive it !!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by seapro View Post
    I don't know if they hook or really care if they do I just diss agree with anything I can here ! I know my 20 foot would hook if you didn't treat it right
    LOL, Merry Christmas

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if they hook either. I've only been in it about 5 times and I can't keep it off of the sides long enough to find out. Lol. But I know beans critchfield will hook. I saw it happen.
    Poor Boy Racing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 88workcar View Post
    LOL, Merry Christmas
    Merry Christmas to you to Jason

Ps. I'm not near as bad of a guy or a know it all as I seem on Internet forums. It's just fun for me. Now old Sam Cullen's ain't no fun there he quit school cuz they had play time! Merry Christmas to you to Sam aka mark 75
    shutup and drive it !!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Riverrat001 View Post
    I don't know if they hook either. I've only been in it about 5 times and I can't keep it off of the sides long enough to find out. Lol. But I know beans critchfield will hook. I saw it happen.
    i see a lot of 20 foot allisons hook,saw a video of sea-pros boat nook,wild ride..beans boat looks good, running wide open.. my old kamo boat with the moter jacked out of sight running a 4 blade shooter, the transon would try to lift out of the water,torgue would turn it sideways. you knew it's time to let out of the gas.sometimes too much transon lift is bad.the pivot point is criical on any v-bottom hull.with sea-pro and the others running over 110 mph don't think the hulls were designed to run over about 90 mph.. don't think the 13 footer were design to run over about 55 mph.. my boat only runs 57 mph.........
    out front again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Riverrat001 View Post
    Bring it to me, I'll show you everything you will ever need to know about driving it. Next Thur sounds good. I'll drag it home and call you when it's ready.

Thread Information