Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Enough is Enough.....Or How Stupid Are We?

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Enough is Enough.....Or How Stupid Are We?

It really started at the NASCAR race in Sonama when Laurie and I were shopping for wine in this "Up Scale" market....They advertised ORGANICALLY fed, "Air Cooled" chickens. Of course, these chickens were 2-3 bucks a pound more than just DEAD CHICKENS....

Two weeks ago, I go to lunch with my brother and my son Chad. They order burgers. I order a turkey burger. They get their lunch, eat and I wait. When the TURKEYBURGER came it looked more like fried oatmeal cookie and taste worse than an oatmeal cookie..

So, last week, we're at a fraternity reunion, in the hotel they have a bottle of SOLAR WATER. What the hell is Solar Water?

Then, in the shower they had ORGANIC SOAP. What the hell? You mix cow manure when you mix the soap.

But then I'm home, I go to have a bagel. The bagels are flatter than a Nun's chest. I call them bagel-less Bagels...A bagel isn't supposed to be as flat as a pancake, is it???

FYI:

A solar power boat is really powered by a battery. They charge the batter with a charger.....The solar energy comes to about 1/2 % of the power. The rest of the Solar Powered Boat is powered by petroleum fuel.

How much energy does a Prius batter use to be made? How much energy will it take to dispose of these batteries?

I thin Americans, in general, are really stupid!!! Solar Water!!!
    Last edited by Ron Hill; 10-05-2014 at 07:32 PM.

Thread Information