Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Happy Birthday Ralph Donald!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Happy Birthday Ralph Donald!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a great one, my friend.
    Charley Bradley

Post Thanks / Like

Default Raiph is my hero

Happy Birthday to Ralph Donald the back to back Champ. hope you have a great Birthday.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Retire on top

Ralph I heard you are hanging up your helmet. Thanks for all you have done for pro and uim racing. It is not a bad time to retire on top. Thanks for all you do for the sport.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Retirement

Geewhizz! I have had so many phone calls and emails, it is gratifying to have friends. I told Joe Rome when he called and we were reminising about the fifties and sixties, that some time in the near future that I will post on BRF how I got started in 1953 with some of the experiences and names that I traveled and trailered with over the years. It will take a lot of typing, at which I am not very good. Stand by!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Be careful buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Geewhizz! I have had so many phone calls and emails, it is gratifying to have friends. I told Joe Rome when he called and we were reminising about the fifties and sixties, that some time in the near future that I will post on BRF how I got started in 1953 with some of the experiences and names that I traveled and trailered with over the years. It will take a lot of typing, at which I am not very good. Stand by!
    Be careful about what stories you tell as I have some on you too! See ya soon, Steve

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I missed the birthday greetings Ralph, but you know the old saying, better late than never. and sometimes when the guys approach the starting clock too slowly.....late...and full throttle is good!

I said I was going to call you several weeks ago, but we've been very busy and my partner and I have had to go out on half a dozen rigs where we have to stay during the whole cementing process. A 24 hour deal. Now, my partner is off for eight days, but I will catch you in between doing the year end stuff. Your story is amazing and needs to be told down to as much as you can remember....or as Steve cautions....as much as you can say.

Joe called me today and asked if I had seen the posts yet, and I said no, but we started talking. I told Joe, and he agreed, that You, Ralph, have raced against more of the mightiest Pro racers than anyone. You were there in the pits and on the water with the tops names for six decades. And you end your career on top with back to back nationals. Congrats.....and happy birthday.

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on your birthday and an outstanding racing career. You were always a formidable opponent worthy of the highest respect. Thank you for your many contributions to our sport!

Thread Information