Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Switzercraft Reunion Regatta 10th Anniversary

Team Switzercraft TomAprilsSwitzers's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Switzercraft Reunion Regatta 10th Anniversary

The 2012 date for The Annual Switzercraft Reunion Regatta will be Saturday July 14 and again we will be at THE BIG BASIN MARINA in CHANNAHON ILLINOIS. Boats start to come on in at 9 - 10a.m.
    Lets make this our biggest ever this year marks the 10th Anniversary of our Regatta, all boats and boaters welcome. If anyone would like more info write me at Tlord91154@aol.com ..Tom Arambasich

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up 10Th Switzercraft Reunion Regatta

Well so far I am getting a lot of response for this years 10th Anniversary Regatta...I have even been contacted by a Switzer Owner from the Finger Lakes Area in New York who says that he and his Switzer will be there....Hope a bunch of you guys will join us too....Tom Arambasich

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Just A Reminder

Just a reminder the 10th ANNIVERSARY SWITZERCRAFT REUNION REGATTA AND HOT BOAT RALLY will be on Saturday July 14th AT THE BIG BASIN MARINA,starts at 10am will run until the last boater leaves....Hope to see all of you there. The address is 24045 West Front Street,Channahon, Illinois 60410....Hope to see as many as you as possible...I am not sure what the ramp fee this year will be but I am sure it will be reasonable...For any info I can be contacted at Tlord91154@aol.com or 815 954 6483... We will also be joined by" The Motorheads of Illinois Antique Outboard Club" ...These guys will have their motors on display and will be having a swap and buy meet at the same time. So if anyone has antique parts or motors for sale bring them with you, I ended up selling 3 of my motors last year.....Tom Arambasich

Thread Information