Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sabine and Calcasieu River Bunch

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Not all boats run the same either.

Post Thanks / Like

All Allison's do lose and nasty and I don't think you got what it takes to hang it on the lip! Speeking of lip how much lip does a 13r come with from Allison ? 1/4 or 1/8
    shutup and drive it !!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Got me on that I'm not a boat expert. I just run what I have and have fun. I didn't build it.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh ok so your full of $?(: then cuz if you can run as fast as you say you can on an Allison boat you would know your bottom pilgram it came with no lip not that it don't need it you should try another made up rigg try airboats or something !
    shutup and drive it !!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Man you lost me with the pilgrims.😁 Im not sure I study things quite that hard I'm just a lil weekend warrior , I don't race for a livin. But I will look into your statements and report back with my findings. Maybe next time I'll be a lil more educated on the matter and you can smoke me on something else.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Well over the weekend I acquired me an aluminum boat. I don't think it was made by the pilgrims , says alweld on it. Lol. I got a lil 25 I've ran on it and it does pretty good. I think I'll drag it intercostal park on my days off and run seapro and his 40 . After that we can figure out the "lip". Mike maybe you can come too. I'll leave the 2 batteries and trollin motor on for you. 😝

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kfm90 View Post
    Well over the weekend I acquired me an aluminum boat. I don't think it was made by the pilgrims , says alweld on it. Lol. I got a lil 25 I've ran on it and it does pretty good. I think I'll drag it intercostal park on my days off and run seapro and his 40 . After that we can figure out the "lip". Mike maybe you can come too. I'll leave the 2 batteries and trollin motor on for you. 😝
    Look u going to have to make up your mind where u want to run at cal river, sabine river, intercoastal,the lake,,, u going down no matter what,so make it painless as possible for yourself, i know u dont want no one to see it happen,but ive got the camera crew on stand by. So what will it be, lets get it on.
    Let it all Hang out

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike, you sound like Mohammad Ali

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Jackson you still got that boat hooked up in the driveway ? Waitin to run this 115mph + or- a bunch ....OMC. LMAO. I rehubbed my prop and it only turns 5200 rpm. I thought I was doin all the good ????? Come to find out I don't have enough power to pull a greasy string from a cats butt. Typical OMC.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I still got enough to handle up on ol pookie tho. Lol

Thread Information